Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20240722_182124_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240722_181950_Chrome.jpg

Different types of errors

--------------------------------

Edit: Last 2 screenshots removed as it displays your IP

Last edited by a moderator:
depends on the nature of attacks.

We were attacked DDoS about 3-4 months ago for the first time. We were down by 30 minutes max

It is not just the DDoS but my hosting resources were exceeded so they are punishing me for that with minimum tolerance level whenever it peaks

Could this DDoS attack leak our IPs and other information?

PS. I love Gen. Asim Munir.

Could this DDoS attack leak our IPs and other information?

PS. I love Gen. Asim Munir.
Nops

They can only slow us down but they can't get any information a part from what is known in public threads.

Your IP, personal messages (if any), profile are all safe

Pakistani tax payers money being spent wisely I notice ,

Be careful Guys the Pak establishment is suppressing any voice not in tune to there's

Verify you are a human every time.

Come on admin.

Bhai tu p@jeet hai

Maan lai

Nonsense doesn't help the forum, does it ?. Admin himself said the attacking IPs are now originating from Hong Kong and China (scroll back few pages) and I was replying to that.

By the way, the infamous Great Firewall of China is going live in Pakistan very soon, and this might be your ISI folks under training in China, trying out their new skills.

Last edited:
Now the attack is shifted from Russia to China. We are controlling over 99% of bots but these are few examples of leaks.

I am about to sleep so will look into it tomorrow. This data consists of the last 2 hours only

View attachment 55967

View attachment 55968

Do you reckon Pakistani government's recently purchased "firewall" and anti social media software has something to do with it? Its strange why would someone else put in so much and consistent effort?

Pakistani tax payers money being spent wisely I notice ,

Be careful Guys the Pak establishment is suppressing any voice not in tune to there's
This is unlikely to be the case. A rival PDF forum has continued to operate without issue. This is probably someone with a personal grudge.

The website asking for human verification check from Cloudflare for every click.

Human verification is not working at all with Firefox, other browsers asking again and again.

This is unlikely to be the case. A rival PDF forum has continued to operate without issue. This is probably someone with a personal grudge.
With all due to respect to other Pakistani forums, I don't wish to comment on other forums, but comparing them in this manner is not right. I have shared several screenshots in this thread demonstrating that we have over 8,000 unique members visiting this forum daily even at this difficult time, compared to perhaps 20 members on the other forum. So the other forum is not a threat for concerned individuals.

The Google analytics shows that we have over 30,000 unique visitors on monthly basis and that data has been consistent since last 5 months.

The website asking for human verification check from Cloudflare for every click.

Human verification is not working at all with Firefox, other browsers asking again and again.
I had tolerable level of human verification but the attack was severe. We faced attack from about 20,000 unique IP addresses on daily basis with an average of 11 million visits in 24 hours. That is 7638 visits per second for the first 3 days.

If we don't use the human verification, it will lead to more attacks. It is a temporary measure until things are fully in control and then I will remove it or use low level of security.

It is blocking but due to this website being on cloud hosting. We don't have access to VPS and hence can't even restart the computer. So when the attack happens, the host gives up easily to protect other customers by temporarily making us unavailable.
Wait, so you are on a multi-tenant forum hosting or a php/db website hosting and web server throttles you to take you offline in case of DDoS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back