Future is here ,World's first modular Flying Car | Witnessing Historic Vehicle|Chinese XPENG AEROHT, $270,000, is it worth it?

Beijingwalker

Elite Member
Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Future is here ,World's first modular Flying Car | Witnessing Historic Vehicle|Chinese XPENG AEROHT, $270,000, is it worth it?
Chinese drone carrier XPENG AEROHT Modular Flying Car

World's first modular Flying Car | Witnessing Historic Vehicle​

Sep 4, 2024
A revolutionary Modular Flying Car by Xpeng AeroHT has made its public debut offering ground and air modules at the same time. This means you can travel 620 miles or 1000 km on the road and if there is a necessity to overcome, for example, congestion you can switch to flying mode by automatically deploying the eVTOL that's sitting in the rear of the vehicle.

$270,000 is too much, I think the general public will still prefer this car, big, decent sedan for just 1-2 months salary, it's value for money.

How much do you pay for a big brand new 4.6 meters long MG car in China? 38,900¥ ($5,400)

搜狗截图20240907085450.png

搜狗截图20240907085700.png

Land Aircraft carrier

It looks great but will it not be risky to leave the main vehicle behind? This concept can work in a place where people have values lol.

It looks great but will it not be risky to leave the main vehicle behind? This concept can work in a place where people have values lol.
Just my perspective, but I don’t see flying vehicles becoming a reality anytime soon. The potential damage they could cause raises significant challenges, not to mention the complex legal and regulatory frameworks that would be required to manage them. For now, flying cars will likely remain more of a prototype, perhaps only serving niche roles, primarily as a means to showcase technological innovation and indirectly boost sales of Xpeng’s EVs.

The promo video was shot in a desert, could be a great way to escape from flood or some other dangerous situations where help is not within the reach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back