Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

I don’t know what you are doing, you seem to like playing both sides. You claim to be anti Israel but you like to attack Palestinians consistently too. Seems to me you don’t actually support Palestinian cause just use it to your advantage.
Typical two faced shill.

This games was started by Falcon.

I waned him stop sectarian issues and left the topic.

I have let it go multiple times but he starts sectarian talks again and again.

I have seen you enough in this forum for years.

There is more likelihood for Palestinian Jordanians to lose family members in ISIS than in Hamas.

I have experienced my share of patience in Iran Iraq war when US and soviets and Jordan and PLO all ganged up against Iran.

We know your types well in Iran.

Oh my God man you are funny, lol. Thanks for the laugh.

US fought with you in Iraq not against you.

"US Central Command: American helicopters returned fire in self-defense, sinking 3 boats and killing their crews."

It seems the war against Ansarullah on the Red Sea has started. All of it is done to defend the ships that carry goods to Israel.
It is reasonable that America gets rewarded with more war for supporting a war crimes committing country like Israel. US has more technology, Houthis have way more time. US seems to want to enter every unplanned war in order to be prepare for the planned war against China? smfh.

This games was started by Falcon.

I waned him stop sectarian issues and left the topic.

I have let it go multiple times but he starts sectarian talks again and again.

This is not a game, this is real life with a genocide taking place in front of our own eyes. Instead of speaking against this, you dedicate your time into attacking Palestinians. If you find this the right time to be taking shots at Palestinians may God help you.

Imagine being one of the most expensive and modern armies and still getting pushed back with horrendous casualties by the mujahideen
Damn damn damn, permanent damage to the IDF's reputation, which is actually accurate and fair.
armed with nothing but soviet surplus and IEDS.
Hmm, not recently found Chinese small arms stockpiles, or Iranian anti-material rifles and weapons found in Gaza also?
Bibi (SOB) sold the IDF this thing as a quick'n'easy in'n'out 20 minutes punishment expedition, yet here we are 3 months and thousands of dead settlers, hundreds of destroyed vehicles and many dozens of destroyed tanks in with no end in sight. Gaza territory has now become mini Stalingrad’s for IDF any place they try to occupy.
When some regional personalities said that Israel will never be able to erase the Palestinian resistance's achievements since Oct. 7, this right here is a big part of that.

Anyone know if the Houthis have anti air missiles.
They have some iranian systems, i am also curios if they have torpedo boats, they should escalate threat to ships which are trying to breach blockade towards occupied teritories.

Rifts have been there between America and Israel. They have been kept out of the media attention for the most part but they are there. It is unmistakable that America doesn't want a regional war but Israelis do IF Americans can be fully involved in that. What a $ussy country calling itself 'The Middle East's Superpower'.

Israelis interests don't align with the American interests--at least not with the America as country's interests.

Anyone know if the Houthis have anti air missiles.
Iran, the leader of the Axis of Resistance, has provided the Yemenis with sophisticated air defence missiles, including:
- Missile 358 (loitering anti-air missile designed to eliminate drones and helicopters)
- Taer-2 (with 50km and 70km range)

This will not, however, be sufficient to repel an assault by the USAF, for obvious reasons.

I doubt Israel on its own would be able to continue for long term because of economy crisis, and soldiers moral start dropping due to losses and exhaustion, a lot of them are reservist and they start complaining because they need to get back to their job to provide resource to their family.
This perspective is rational and reasonable, i agree. Also suggests that Israel initiating more war fronts while also fighting Gaza is closer to fantasy than reality. Israel after all is keeping its "engagements" in Lebanon within a manageable and tolerable limit.
Unfortunately it’s the American tax payers dollars are keeping this war carrying on!!!!
"American tax payers dollars" - former situation
"American tax payers debt" - current reality.

Iran, the leader of the Axis of Resistance, has provided the Yemenis with sophisticated air defence missiles, including:
- Missile 358 (loitering anti-air missile designed to eliminate drones and helicopters)
- Taer-2 (with 50km and 70km range)

This will not, however, be sufficient to repel an assault by the USAF, for obvious reasons.
With the reporting killing of 10 of their soldiers by US forces and the news of planned air attacks by the US and UK, I am wondering if this will act as any deterrence. I didn't keep close to the Yemen civil war a and the GCC involvement, but I am assuming that war has ended and the Houthis can focus on the Israeli blockade. Also its likely any ships heading to Yemen now will be stopped and inspected so weapons will need to be smuggled across.

This perspective is rational and reasonable, i agree. Also suggests that Israel initiating more war fronts while also fighting Gaza is closer to fantasy than reality. Israel after all is keeping its "engagements" in Lebanon within a manageable and tolerable limit.

"American tax payers dollars" - former situation
"American tax payers debt" - current reality.
That’s the thing, Israel wants America to fight its war. This is why it’s trying to push escalation with Iran and label them as threats to the West. Israel likes to play this game so the West can do its bidding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back