Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

IDF fails to intercept two drones launched by Hezbollah

IDF: Two explosive-laden drones launched from Lebanon struck an area in the northern Golan Heights earlier today, the military says.

The IDF says it is investigating why it failed to intercept the two drones.

IDF shoots down own drone instead

You were celebrating when Hamas attacked Israel and said it was a big blow to Zionism which will now collapse. How's that plan going?

STFU Hindu maniac. Your Zionist brothers didn't defeat Hamas. All they are doing is killing innocent Palestinians and the world is witnessing it.

Just open your curry eyes and watch how European countries are recognising Palestine. That is what your beloved Netanyahu did for Zionist Israel.

I actually thought you was one of the smarter lads on here.
It didn’t start on the 7th October yaar and you must know that.
70 years plus of stealing land - collective punishing - creating an apartheid state - 1000s of kids held in concentration camps - no charges etc and you want to focus on the 7th Oct? Get a grip and stop thinking the world started on the 7th.
Would you expect India to bow and accept 10% of land belonging to India disappearing to an occupier who believed it was their gods given right to take it? Have a think before you answer…..

This Hindutva thinks he can outsmart everyone with 7th of October and Hamas. LOL He thinks that people are toddlers who don't know history.

70 years plus of stealing land - collective punishing - creating an apartheid state - 1000s of kids held in concentration camps - no charges etc and you want to focus on the 7th Oct? Get a grip and stop thinking the world started on the 7th.
Would you expect India to bow and accept 10% of land belonging to India disappearing to an occupier who believed it was their gods given right to take it? Have a think before you answer…..

It doesn't matter what I think.

The question is:
1) People who initated the conflict, what outcome did they think will come? Everyone knew that overwhelming response will come from Israel. Then why did they do it? Did they have a plan, did they work out what the implication was?

2) The response is on the lines that anyone would have expected. I'm still waiting for the explanation from Hamas leadeership on what the endgame for this strategy is

They are perfectly within their scope to initiate a conflict if there is an endgame. Surely there's no such thing here.

Israel's morality or palestinian righteoushness is not the factor here. The leaders (Hamas) initated a conflict with no endgame. To me this looks like a calculation of many Palestinians dying is not a big cost to the Hamas leadership.

The question is:
1) People who initated the conflict, what outcome did they think will come? Everyone knew that overwhelming response will come from Israel. Then why did they do it? Did they have a plan, did they work out what the implication was?

2) The response is on the lines that anyone would have expected. I'm still waiting for the explanation from Hamas leadeership on what the endgame for this strategy is

Israel's morality or palestinian righteoushness is not the factor here. The leaders (Hamas) initated a conflict with no endgame. To me this looks like a calculation of many Palestinians dying is not a big cost to the Hamas leadership.

Your side lost the morality discussion a very long time ago. Don't lecture us on morality. 36000 Palestinians brutally massacred in broad daylight.

Israel cannot whitewash genocide. This is now part of modern history. Israel will forever be remembered as a brutal child and baby killing machine. No matter what you say, the visuals don't lie. Neither will your cheerleading help Israel one bit.

Last edited:

The question is:

It does matter what you think.
You are vegetating a line of thinking propagating that it all started which the attack on 7th October by Hamas. It didn’t. Israel has supported the existence of Hamas because its plan was to use Hamas to ethnic cleanse and achieve their ultimate goal. (Google Netanyahu wanted funding to continue for Hamas ).
Now once again 40,000 deaths - collective punishment and genocide - and 70 years of land trapping and ethnic cleansing and you don’t want to focus on the facts? Try to be objective

All of us in the UK that are over the age of 45, would have encountered white people like this in the workplace after we graduated from university around 2000/01. Their extreme hostility and racism is something you can't forget. Most of these white are now over the age of 65 and are dying out as are their offspring due to a large proportion of them not having children and having low birthrates. Eventually these devils will die out and become extinct. The world will belong to those who have high birthrates. Demography is destiny. In the UK, the Muslims are the ones with the highest birthrates.

Yep those joining the workplace now have no idea how much more luckier they are than those of us in our 40s or above. were

White under the age of 50 in the UK are by in large ok. Those over 50 tend to racist/bigotted, with increased racism/bigotry the older they are from this baseline age.

Well I put exactly the same argument to another Indian and his comeback was that I was somehow a "settler" in the UK.

Afraid to say apart from a few honourable Indian pdf posters here, the rest are just too blinded by their hatred of Muslims and this "strategic" relationship with the entity to at least try to be impartial here.

Last edited:

ANC vote collapses in historic South Africa election result​

>> How will this affect the Genocide case if ANC loses or there is a new govermnet or forced into a coalition ?

Yep those joining the workplace now have no idea how much more luckier they are than those of us in our 40s or above. were

White under the age of 50 in the UK are by in large ok. Those over 50 tend to racist/bigotted, with increased racism/bigotry the older they are from this baseline age.

TBH I find it very difficult to relate to or be friendly with whites or indians of any age in the workplace. I don't trust any of them and I am very wary of them too. To me they are both like aliens from another planet. I will be civil with them but I will not be friendly or cordial with them. I find it easy to relate to and be friendly with other Muslims from traditional Muslim countries. I don't have any issues with South Americans or East Asians. They are both decent peoples.

Well I put exactly the same argument to another India and his comeback was that I was somehow a "settler" in the UK.

Afraid to say apart from a few honourable Indian pdf posters here, the rest are just too blinded by their hatred of Muslims and this "strategic" relationship with the entity to at least try to be impartial here.

The majority of Indian members here are Hindutva. The worst kind you will ever come across. Their hatred for Muslims is part of their DNA.

Well I put exactly the same argument to another India and his comeback was that I was somehow a "settler" in the UK.

This is why we need to permanently ban ALL indians from PDF.

Your side lost the morality discussion a very long time ago. Don't lecture us on morality. 36000 Palestinians brutally massacred in broad daylight.

Israel cannot whitewash genocide. This is now part of modern history. Israel will forever be remembered as a brutal child and baby killing machine. No matter what you say, the visuals don't lie. Neither will your cheerleading help Israel one bit.

Go away

Users who are viewing this thread

Back