Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

You listen to this guy and The Mad Mamluks, too?

The following leaders of these so called Islamic Theocracies are crypto Jews known as Donmeh Jews, aka Sabbataens, and they are Zionist to the core:

Egypt

Turkey

KSA

Jordan

The Emirates

Nah, that couldn't be further from the truth, my friend. That's like someone saying just because I'm a descendant of Ramses II, I worship some dude with a falcon head?!

To allege that these people are descendants of a minority Jewish group in Turkey that was forced into Islam but kept to its Jewish faith in secrecy AND hence condone & support zionism as we know today, is absurd.

Despite what anyone thinks of these theocratic leaders and dictators and individuals such as Bin Salman or Sisi or whomever, they're still the leaders of Muslim countries and are in fact Muslims. But to suggest they support zionism because of this obscure heritage is preposterous. Talk about a blanket statement, Davey.

These are Muslims, who raise their families in the tradition of Islam and run their countries based on the rules of Islam in the region of the birth of Islam and I would never presume to question their Iman.

CNN BREAKING NEWS:
NETANYAHU HAS AGREED TO MEET WITH US & EGYPTIAN REPRESENTATIVES IN CAIRO TO DISCUSS PERMANENT CEASEFIRE.

CNN BREAKING NEWS:
NETANYAHU HAS AGREED TO MEET WITH US & EGYPTIAN REPRESENTATIVES IN CAIRO TO DISCUSS PERMANENT CEASEFIRE.
first we are told it was an Israeli proposal now he has to meet to discuss it? what is there to discuss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back