Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Most of terrorists are resistant. so?

No no your not listening

The world sees Hamas as a resistance organisation, only a handful of Zionist controlled countries are against Hamas.

The rest of the world understands the need for freedom and independence of Palestine

The behaviour of the Jews has been so monstrous, they have become hated and despised in the region and for peace to occur the Jews need to leave

No no your not listening

The world sees Hamas as a resistance organisation, only a handful of Zionist controlled countries are against Hamas.

The rest of the world understands the need for freedom and independence of Palestine

The behaviour of the Jews has been so monstrous, they have become hated and despised in the region and for peace to occur the Jews need to leave

You dont understand.

All terrorist groups are resistant group in nature.
It is not about resistant or not, but about terror and war against terror.

Also
No no your not listening

Christian ZIONISM's hold on the average American is also unappreciated. Every Sunday, in addition to what I call Bible tune up Wednesday, Americans sit in the pews, reminded constantly of Israel's special status with the Great Hook-nose in the sky. That's why I call it Christinsanity.

Also unappreciated is the hold these mega churches have on the parishioners. Deviate from the party line, one can and will lose their job.

I live in Cherokee Nation, northeast Oklahoma. Asked an elder what he thinks about me walking along the highway with a Free Palestine sign. He told me I will likely be shot within the first hour.

A few pages back is a short video clip of Zionists openly talking about eliminating the Palestinians in a talk in Nashville, Tennessee.

Christinsanity.

Hezbollah strikes stopped today for some reason. Let's see if they resume tomorrow.

Hezbollah destroys Iron Dome launcher using Iranian Almas-3 ATGM with man in the loop mode

@Falcon29 @mulj
Wonder why it looks like it's exploding before it hits the target. Is this just the camera going out of sync? Nevertheless there is great for taking out Iron Dome batteries in close range to Lebanese border. Will make it easier to mortar strike any Israeli preparations and ground forces gearing up for a ground invasion.

Wonder why it looks like it's exploding before it hits the target. Is this just the camera going out of sync? Nevertheless there is great for taking out Iron Dome batteries in close range to Lebanese border. Will make it easier to mortar strike any Israeli preparations and ground forces gearing up for a ground invasion.
maybe, but even if it exploded early it was close enough to put that launcher out of operation

some say it was a decoy, but this is likely cope as there is even an antenna there

Soon they'll have no Iron dome. Especially when Russia begins to provide more sophisticated weapons. These foreign settler rats will soon be hiding behind trees.....

Depletion of the Iron Dome defenses are the game changers.
Israel doesn't provide offensive weapons to Ukraine, probably for this reason
Yes, Israel doesn't. But America does. Weapons which have killed tens of thousands of Russians in Ukraine. If Putin plays it right, he can squeeze concessions on Ukraine from the Americans by making Israel's situation worse. We all know how the American foreign policy is greatly controlled by the Israelis.
Christian ZIONISM's hold on the average American is also unappreciated. Every Sunday, in addition to what I call Bible tune up Wednesday, Americans sit in the pews, reminded constantly of Israel's special status with the Great Hook-nose in the sky. That's why I call it Christinsanity.
Indeed! My WASP neighbor, who became anti-Zionist, told me the same thing: Every Sunday in churches there is the special love for Israel, but in reality the Jews would spit on their Jesus. What a bunch of cucks and idiots!!

Depletion of the Iron Dome defenses are the game changers.

Yes, Israel doesn't. But America does. Weapons which have killed tens of thousands of Russians in Ukraine. If Putin plays it right, he can squeeze concessions on Ukraine from the Americans by making Israel's situation worse. We all know how the American foreign policy is greatly controlled by the Israelis.

Indeed! My WASP neighbor, who became anti-Zionist, told me the same thing: Every Sunday in churches there is the special love for Israel, but in reality the Jews would spit on their Jesus. What a bunch of cucks and idiots!!
Trying to tell you all, this is a spiritual war.

Look at this image. Look at their facial expressions. It is one Palestinian reporter in Palestinian territory versus so many Zionists.

980.jpeg

They lecture us 24/7 about press freedom and the protection of journalists.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back