Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

I don't think it got destroyed. Maybe with high explosive charges, it will be destroyed. Maybe a few repair then it will be active again. I think it was more clever to use 2 Almas missile in one time or Almas with a kamikaze drone so it can destroy it completely.
with that level of damage it is totally compromised, it will NOT be used again

just ask @gambit

The baby killers do not respect targeted bombings that minimise civilian deaths as per Islamic protocol.

Jewish law will need to be applied to them....

So true..

Israeli death toll needs to be brought closer to Palestinians' one.

Note: He is not saying 'Northern Israel'. He is saying whole of Israel would be targeted in event of war against Hezbullah

I don't think it got destroyed. Maybe with high explosive charges, it will be destroyed. Maybe a few repair then it will be active again. I think it was more clever to use 2 Almas missile in one time or Almas with a kamikaze drone so it can destroy it completely.

Too much damage, its cooked

Well if Wikipedia is right that 50 million dollars of American taxpayer money not including the interceptors that were destroyed
I think you are talking about the battery cost

a battery has 4 launchers. this was 1 launcher

Also whoever took it and posted it going to jail 😂 that isn’t something military wanted to be known.

Also

Christian ZIONISM's hold on the average American is also unappreciated. Every Sunday, in addition to what I call Bible tune up Wednesday, Americans sit in the pews, reminded constantly of Israel's special status with the Great Hook-nose in the sky. That's why I call it Christinsanity.

Also unappreciated is the hold these mega churches have on the parishioners. Deviate from the party line, one can and will lose their job.

I live in Cherokee Nation, northeast Oklahoma. Asked an elder what he thinks about me walking along the highway with a Free Palestine sign. He told me I will likely be shot within the first hour.

A few pages back is a short video clip of Zionists openly talking about eliminating the Palestinians in a talk in Nashville, Tennessee.

Christinsanity.
Christian Zionists are mere foot soldiers, the real power wielded by the Zionists transcends all major institutions and entities in the whole of West. Every industry/organization/company/agency of influence in the West is under their direct control.

Even if all Christian Zionists fell off the earth tomorrow, Zionists will continue to enslave the West unabated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back