Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

So it was just one of the launchers, but not radar, or command/control centre of the system ...
…………so are you back to attempt say “oh that was nothing I could do that blindfolded” honestly like I said all politics set aside if you can’t give respect to groups that fighting a military that was once feared worldwide that can’t put down Gaza fighting after almost a year can’t do anything to stop Hezbollah from hitting high value targets listed a bunch the other day………honestly maybe this isn’t the thread to troll on.

Statement by the Qassam Brigades

Al-Qassam Brigades target two Zionist "Merkvah" tanks with two "Al-Yassin 105" shells east of the city of Deir al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip.

Al-Qassam Brigades target a Zionist "Merkva 4" tank with an "Al-Yassin 105" shell in the Yabna camp in the city of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip.

Al-Qassam Mujahideen, in conjunction with the Mujahideen of Al-Quds Brigades, were able to target a building in which a number of enemy soldiers were holed up with a TBG shell, leaving them dead and wounded in the Yabna camp in the city of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip.

Al-Qassam Brigades bombed the enemy’s command and control headquarters at the “Karam Shalom” site, east of the city of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip, with a 114 mm short-range “Rajum” missile system.

this is the Iranian Almas ATGM with 8-10km range

this Iron Dome launcher was c. 3km from the Lebanese border

any launcher within 8km of the Lebanese border is toast, but those in central Israel are much harder to reach. helpfully, it seems that most of Israel's 10-12 Iron Dome batteries are in the south near Gaza (thus cannot help intercept rockets from Lebanon headed to Tel Aviv/Haifa/Akka) or in the north near Lebanese borders, meaning they are more likely to be within 8-10km range.

well if this is Proof of Principle then it means range should not be issue

with longer range drones and even like the Russian Lancet 3 has a range of 70km and taken out the advanced systems like Patriot SAM

but one thing is for sure, the Israeli advertisement of its 3rd rated gear is totality smashed

Hezbollah has time and time again proved it can take the next step up and go hit Israel where it hurts because they are not under siege like Gaza and have access to advanced equipment

this is Hezbollah saying , you come for Lebanon and you will suffer

Israeli journalist Uri Misgav in Haaretz:

I am not a chief of staff, just a retired junior officer and a journalist, but I urge the Israelis: Do not believe Herzi Halevy, he lives in a movie.

- The army and “Israel” are not ready for a war in Lebanon. This will lead to massive destruction in the Galilee and missile attacks and drones on Haifa and Gush Dan.

Residents of the burning north are not reassured that Lebanon is burning.

- When they and the Israelis are bombarded with volcano missiles and drones, Netanyahu will hide underground, and will be happy with a new war that keeps Gantz in the government and postpones the settlement in Gaza and the investigation into the failures of October 7.

- The Third Lebanon War will cause us a huge disaster

We have reached a point where a decision must be made: to stop the fighting in the south and the north, return the prisoners, stop sacrificing soldiers in vain, and save what remains.

Hezbollah started smartly by destroying the long range radars almost a week ago..Which made this easier..

that might be the reason why the missiles are able to hit the launchers

but even then I have a feeling the Almas ATGM flies in a trajectory that doesn't activate the Iron Dome

Iron Dome is good for short range high flying rockets

for something that flies low , fast and has a small signature I dont think Iron Dome can see it

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back