The lies of Bill Maher

Lulldapull

SpeedLimited
Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
This guy lies all day about Islam. Nobody in the west if he’s Muslim wants to change the west. They’re just busy with their own lives. If middle class Muslims are being elected into office from the ghettos in the Midwest, that don’t mean Muslims are taking over or if Muslim migrants protest US policy on Gaza/ Palestine.

This does not mean Muslims want sharia in the US or UK.

This nasty Zionist propaganda is going to fail sooner or later.

No Muslim that I know wants sharia law anywhere in the west:

So you decided to promote his anti-Muslim propaganda?

And you wonder why people think you are an Indian troll?

This guy lies all day about Islam. Nobody in the west if he’s Muslim wants to change the west. They’re just busy with their own lives. If middle class Muslims are being elected into office from the ghettos in the Midwest, that don’t mean Muslims are taking over or if Muslim migrants protest US policy on Gaza/ Palestine.

whet else can you expect from a jew. their history is full of crimes against humanity. these people didn't even spare their own prophets.

etc.,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back