Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

That is a good point and Palestininans would ideally wait another 10 years but do they have that luxury?

Zionist settlers know what will happen to the world balance of power soon and that is why they were killing and settling the West Bank even more before October 7th in 2023 at an accelerated rate.

Hamas probably thought this is their only option and so launched their attack of October 7th.

PS - Zionists were trying to gain influence in China all throughout the 2010s but were rebuffed by the Chinese.

7 October attack is not mean to defeat Israel. It is just hitting Israel nose. If Hamas wants to change the situation it should reach Tel Aviv and grab the power.

But Hamas know they cannot defeat Israel. The worst thing is that Hamas defence is inside the city and not outside the cities.

It is suicide and more into stupid act to justify Israel assault to the cities. They also do it under hard line Netanyahu gov despite its coalition is under threath with mass demonstration going on almost every day in Tel Aviv before 7 Oct attack

Stupid Hamas not only give the justification to Israel public and The West for Netanyahu to destroy Gaza, but 7 Oct attack will give Hard Line Israel party survavibility for another 100 years as they are the party that always prefer war and dont want to live peacefully with Palestinians. Hamas action embolden Hard Line Israeli group.

I honestly don't think Americans were physically involved in the operation. They obviously contributed with logistics, maybe even intel although not sure why they would need to, but there's no way they were part of the military operation.

The US is waaaaaaaaay too smart to have its soldiers walk out holding the hostages for all cameras to see and snap photos of them, in whatever gear or scenario imaginable. They would avoid that in every sense.

The idiot zionist on the other hand, absolutely. With all the shameless TikTok videos they're parading themselves in and complete lack of the basic military disciplines, those traits are never part of any US military enterprise, especially one where they're complicity in providing all the weapons has backlashed on it from practically the entire world over. The US military is too experienced & professional to allow a silly lack of judgement like that to happen, hence I don't believe it. Like I said, logistically yes, but not militarily. Just my opinion.
I agree.. but intelligence and planning was done hand in hand.. remember at the start of the war in Gaza.. the US said officially they they have sent specialized military teams to help liberate the hostages..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back