Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

This is just a whole bunch of nonsense. Hamas did not speed anything up but only exposed the hypocrites of our Muslim leaders who were well on the way to putting Palestine in the back burner while normalizing with Israel. Iran or the Shia have nothing to do with Palestinian determination for resistance against their occupation.

I am Palestinian, all of us have family either killed or have been imprisoned in Israel jails. Don’t try to invalidate my people’s right to resist.

As I mentioned before in this thread, this Hamas-Israeli conflict exposed the Islamic world as incompetent global players. They are nothing more than ATMs for the West as all money eventually goes there, be it via foreign direct investment, asset purchases, etc. We are no better than what Russia was exposed to in this war.

This would have deadly consequences for the Islamic World as a whole, as Israel was just a test to see the unity, or I should say the resolve and will to fight back, which wasn't there.

For the non-Muslim world in their mind they are thinking what 2 Live Crew said in their music, “…face down ass up, that's the way we like to ****.”

Last edited:
I asked this question in another discussion thread, and I am asking it again. This is a Pakistani defence forum for Pakistanis. Why is the tolerance level so high for non-muslims coming here and spreading their hate, resentment, animosity, propaganda and BS against Muslims, Muslim countries and especially Palestinians? This has to stop.
Because not tolerating free opinions would result in this forum becoming just like other Indian forums...aka circle jerks.

As I mentioned before in this thread, this Hamas-Israeli conflict exposed the Islamic world as incompetent global players. They are nothing more than ATMs for the West as all money eventually goes there, be it via foreign direct investment, asset purchases, etc. We are no better than what Russia was exposed to in this war.

This would have deadly consequences for the Islamic World as a whole, as Israel was just a test to see the unity, or I should have the resolve and will to fight back, which wasn't there.

For the non-Muslim world in their mind they are thinking what 2 Live Crew said in their music, “…face down ass up, that's the way we like to ****.”

This is probably the best post of 2024.

What you said is 10000000% correct. The Gaza holocaust has massively exposed the severe weakness of the Muslim countries. In fact, the Muslim nations are the most weakest bloc on planet earth. As a result, ALL Muslim nations are now seen as fair game including Saudi Arabia and the GCC nations. Now any non-Muslim country can feel justified to attack any Muslim country, commit genocide of 100s of 1000s or millions and be immune from prosecution or condemnation. For some reason, leaders of Muslim nations are not seeing this reality or are actively working to promote it.

I asked this question in another discussion thread, and I am asking it again. This is a Pakistani defence forum for Pakistanis. Why is the tolerance level so high for non-muslims coming here and spreading their hate, resentment, animosity, propaganda and BS against Muslims, Muslim countries and especially Palestinians? This has to stop.
Free speech and expression is painful at times but must be respected.

This is probably the best post of 2024.

What you said is 10000000% correct. The Gaza holocaust has massively exposed the severe weakness of the Muslim countries. In fact, the Muslim nations are the most weakest bloc on planet earth. As a result, ALL Muslim nations are now seen as fair game including Saudi Arabia and the GCC nations. Now any non-Muslim country can feel justified to attack any Muslim country, commit genocide of 100s of 1000s or millions and be immune from prosecution or condemnation. For some reason, leaders of Muslim nations are not seeing this reality or are actively working to promote it.
Every Muslim country is a potential Gaza except for Pakistan.

Mostly peaceful psychopathic homicidal maniacs.

[video] "An Israeli TV anchor threatens Arab and regional countries of potential Israeli attack."

"We are coming to Gaza. We are coming to Lebanon. We are coming to Iran. We are coming everywhere. You must take this into account. How many of you will we kill? How many of you will we slaughter? Instead of every Israeli killed. You will not see this killing in all Arab history. I tell you what will happen if you don't know. I tell you the next killing, massacres you cannot imagine. If we boycott the whole world. We are ready to enter into a confrontation with America and the entire world. We will kill as much as we want from you and those who support you. We will send you to meet God. That's for sure. This is Israel's approach. Solidarity on social media, write freedom for Palestine. Do all your crying. We will cme to destroy you. To destroy you. To destroy you. Share this video for all Palestine friends to watch to know what we will do with you. We tell you every day."

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back