Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Didnt i say it earlier on this or another thread that India may start paying the cost for supporting Israel's genocide against Gaza? I was strongly suspecting that time will come, and here it is- I'm very disappointed in India for supporting Israel during this time, wow, shame on India for that.

The Indian govt is two-faced! Absolutely! Don't take this as a Pakistani's rant. They really, really are two faced and hypocritical. Now it is out in the open because the Hindutva regime of Modi, salivating over using the Israeli Lobby in Washington to advance India's cause. But even under the 'secular' Congress govt, especially after the Oslo Accords, they were still two faced but a little subtle. It is offtopic here, perhaps... only perhaps!

Knowing what I know, I can understand why Allah chose Mohammed as The Prophet to bring back the true religion, and I am open to this possibility.

But then again, I may end up back to square one.

May Allah guide you.

And some prayer advice from me, your brother in faith from Indonesia.

يَا مُقَلِّبَ الْقُلُوبِ ثَبِّتْ قَلْبِى عَلَى دِينِكَ

“O, Turner of the hearts, turn our hearts to Your obedience.”

This is a frequent prayer by the Prophet Peace be Upon Him. No one is safe from misguidance (you and me included).

The greatest tragedy in this earth is not losing house and families (like in Gaza). But the lost of faith and guidance.

and arab regimes should adopt amendment not having any ties with that department, but oh wait.

They are now having a "security conference" with the entity that occupies Palestine while it continues its genocide of the Gazans.

Don't expect anything from the artificial creations of the GCC and Jordan but how the ancient country of Egypt has fallen that it is now a vassal of the Zio-US.

Israel has been Murdering Palestinian Children way before the October 7 BS ...... Before the Hamas defenders

I was just about to share the same video. It's a lesson for the young people, this Israeli terrorism and propaganda is nothing new, they always killed children and women, committed terrorism. Before it was the secular PLO and now Hamas, everyone is bad except Israel, the baby killer.

Looks like the screws are being turned tighter on the entity. Even the Zionist mouthpiece "The DT" is reporting the below:

"

Israel killed own citizens on October 7 in ‘Hannibal Directive’, UN claims​

Armed forces invoked ‘Hannibal Directive’ which advocates killing own soldiers to prevent them becoming hostage

The Israeli military likely killed more than a dozen of its own citizens during the October 7 attacks, a United Nations investigation has alleged.

The report by the UN commission investigating the attack on Israel and the subsequent war in Gaza documented “strong indications” that the “Hannibal Directive” was used in several instances that day, “harming Israelis at the same time as striking Palestinian militants.”

The directive – officially revoked in 2016 – was put in place to prevent the capture of Israeli soldiers by enemy forces who may use them as bargaining chips, allowing troops to open fire even if it caused the death of a comrade.

UN investigators, led by Navi Pillay, a former UN human rights chief, concluded that at least 14 Israeli civilians, including 12-year-old twins and a 68-year-old grandmother, “were likely killed as a result of Israeli security forces fire.”

These specific accusations have not yet been addressed by Israel, but the government angrily rejected the overall report, which accused both Palestinian groups and Israel of committing war crimes. The UN panel also claimed Israel’s conduct of the war included crimes against humanity.

The Israeli government said the report was “reflective of the systematic anti-Israel discrimination of this commission of inquiry”, noting that it had ignored Hamas’s use of civilians as “human shields”.

It has also criticised the commission for “outrageously and repugnantly” drawing a false equivalence between Hamas and the Israeli military in relation to sexual violence."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back