Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

FuturePAF

Think Tank Analyst
Dec 17, 2014
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I used to get people asking for money for Charities and I would say it is the governments responsibility to support its people from poverty and instead of spending billions on Nuke subs they should spend it on welfare, but then I would get the same old worn argument about deterrence. To the deterrence argument I would say if the weapon is not going to be used then it is a waste of money and if it is used then it was not a deterrence. As usual I would get a pause of contemplation from them and then a nod of agreement. Irresponsible white folks are putting the world at peril for their moment of greed and to hell with everyone else attitude. They are forcing more and more countries to go nuclear bringing the world closer to Armageddon day by day.
The problem is that, when we need them, we won’t have enough to deter attempts to snatch them or destroy them.

I would agree on most military spending, but like you said, irresponsible people are forcing the world to go nuclear, so it forces us to have a decent amount to maintain a credible deterrence.

It’s not even about building new infrastructure, but it seems the rate of production has declined, due to political reasons, if the estimates of current fissile estimates are accurate.

On the old forum, about 10 years ago, I estimated the fissile material should be enough for 200 bombs by 2020, but current estimates put it at 170. If we had kept pace we would be at 400 by 2030 and 600 by 2040 and 800 by 2050, with just the current infrastructure.

Last edited:

FuturePAF

Think Tank Analyst
Dec 17, 2014
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Even the way they promote stolen Palestinian land for sale in America; “Come and Meet representatives of housing projects in all the best Anglo neighborhoods in Israel.”

Use of words like Anglo neighborhoods ties this action, directly to how Latinos were excluded from housing in California history. This is the kind of rhetoric the bigot Vincent James use to put out on this YouTube channel “The Red Elephants” about parts of California, specifically Orange County, staying ”Anglo” Neighborhoods, and the ADL went after him.

So now this rhetoric is ok ADL?

Btw, Props to Saagar for saying if Indians were doing the same in Kashmir, selling stolen Kashmiri land and Pakistanis came to protest, that it would be an understandable thing to do.

Last edited:

BHAN85

Jan 5, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Huh, what does GCC have to do with it ?

But, in any event, Gantz is out of the cabinet. They are going to do any war on Lebanon. Just request Hezbollah to stop fire on the north by September. I think Hezbollah will oblige and it will slowly go back to normal. I don't see actual signs of Israel preparing to execute a war on Lebanon.
Hezbollah war is just the previous needed step to a Israel vs Iran war.
Just like Gaza war was the previous needed step to a Israel vs Hezbollah war.

And Israel vs Iran has everything to do with GCC. That's the final USA plan.

USA interests are material, it's not ideological or emotional.

Israel def minister went to USA these days, the got USA orders, they talked about Hezbollah war, he ended meetings today and Israel gov start to bark against Hezbollah, so that means USA greenlight for war.

Last edited:

Ghostkiller

Dec 17, 2023
REJOICE! THIS IS BEAUTIFUL TO WATCH.....MADE MY DAY!!!

That is so satisfying & gratifying all at the same time. Next time, hopefully they can have a pair firing either simultaneously or in rapid sequence to be sure to finish off the rest of the fleeing murderers of women & children there.
At the end he says something about "the 16th" I can't make out the entire thing he's saying so fast but he repeats that number the way they would say a date, so quite possibly on the 16th of June, 9 days ago.
It is an old video, it isn't the Palestinian dialect but rather a Syrian one so during the Syrian Civil War. It is an old video because he said 16/10/2016 (0:11)

Ghostkiller

Dec 17, 2023

I remembered those footages and I did little researches. I found that those were Maccabi Tel Aviv players so zionists players

260px-Maccabi_Tel_Aviv_FC.png

You can see that they had the same logo on their T-Shirt and the star of David (which is the symbol of Jewish and Zionists)

Hassan Al-Somal

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2015
🔴 “Financial Times” from American officials: Washington warned “Israel” that there are limits to the extent of its ability to defend the country if it enters into an open war with Hezbollah.

Shadihassan28

Sep 14, 2022
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It is an old video, it isn't the Palestinian dialect but rather a Syrian one so during the Syrian Civil War. It is an old video because he said 16/10/2016 (0:11)
Problem is you try to tell people not to take all of their news on Twitter or telegram as real or anything, but to be fair I have had those people take on ignore not because of anything they have said or done bu
I remembered those footages and I did little researches. I found that those were Maccabi Tel Aviv players so zionists players

260px-Maccabi_Tel_Aviv_FC.png

You can see that they had the same logo on their T-Shirt and the star of David (which is the symbol of Jewish and Zionists)
honestly I think fools nightmare is a bot I have mentioned prior his posts of twitter can be quite wrong as well I have never seen him actually talk and it’s a constant feed honestly on ignore anyway no offense if you aren’t a bot

Hassan Al-Somal

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2015

Spokesman for the Yemeni Armed Forces, Brigadier General Yahya Saree:

We carried out a qualitative military operation targeting the Israeli ship "MSC SARAH V" in the Arabian Sea, and the hit was accurate and direct.

More Details:
The qualitative operation was carried out with a new ballistic missile that entered service after the successful completion of trial operations.

PakFactor

Elite Member
Sep 29, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
So Biden wants to means test and reduce American pensions but is happy to sign off on hundreds of billions of dollars of aid that could go to Israel…

Go figure!

The U.S. is pouring an astronomical amount of money, and the impending unfunded liabilities and national debt could have a significant impact in the future.

U.S. National Debt currently stands at $ 35 trillion.
U.S. Unfunded Liability's currently stands at $ 124 trillion. (Social Security, Medicare, Drugs, National Healthcare, etc.)

Now, the total U.S. natural resources are estimated to be $ 45 trillion, with 90% of it being coal and timber.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread