Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Some Lebanese Shiaa hate Hezbollah, some of them love them, some Sunnies are with them and some against. Same thing with Maronites and Druzes. Lebanon is extremely divided that you can't really know who supports who. So it will not be that representatives. Lebanon is controlled by different ZAIMS (Nasrallah = Shiaa, Samir Geagea = Maronites, Hariri = Sunni, Walid Jumblatt = Druze). Each shares the same cake. If you look to the lebanese civil war, after the war, no one of the sectarian warlords were condemned or jailed, they literally took position in the parlements etc..

That explains a lot.

Meengla

Elite Member
Jul 31, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Some Lebanese Shiaa hate Hezbollah, some of them love them, some Sunnies are with them and some against. Same thing with Maronites and Druzes. Lebanon is extremely divided that you can't really know who supports who. So it will not be that representatives. Lebanon is controlled by different ZAIMS (Nasrallah = Shiaa, Samir Geagea = Maronites, Hariri = Sunni, Walid Jumblatt = Druze). Each shares the same cake. If you look to the lebanese civil war, after the war, no one of the sectarian warlords were condemned or jailed, they literally took position in the parlements etc..

Yes, Lebanon has been extremely divided and for decades.

For you youngens: On the Pakistan Television in the 80s, a popular comedian Moin Akhtar got carried away once in his stand-up comedy show in an episode, probably early 80s, and said something like 'You have made me into Beirut!'. He was referring to the horrific civic war in Lebanon which was going on or had just concluded; and while no Pakistani ever enjoy mayhem in Muslim countries, regardless of Shia or Sunni country, Mr. Akhtar's insensitive blooper got a lot of criticism and he apologized for that.

eIsQengiz

Dec 11, 2023
The Nazis do not dare to become obsessed with Israel and do not enter Palestinian waters without allowing Israel to dictate it and divide aid to a fraction between the country's needs that save Humanity and the rest. Oppressing the Jews is saying to the Jewish worshipers, thank you, in other words, the end of exile for Bibi Khazar Jewery is his business and the pagann Nasari cupriots are the followers of the Zionazis, they need to be killed.

925boy

Sep 10, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Boy is the war going to be dirty, no rules and just a gruesome bloodbath. What weapons does the US have which Israel hasn't used already because they will be used next.

The war will be DIRTY and GRUESOME BLOODBATH for the side that lacks war stamina. Any country that chooses the "big, loud and quick" way and ends up not having a good alternative/option if it doesn't work, then the war will be very bad for that country(ies). We see that today with Ukraine- for countries in conflict, the real and winning power is their MAN power.

VCheng

RETIRED MOD
Sep 19, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
How convenient. We all know Iran funds the axis of resistance.

I'm not reading a whole essay when you could just give me the quote of where it says Iran had any knowledge of or involvement in October 7.

Iran, US, even Israel is not making that claim.

I gave you a proper academic reference to educate yourself. If you choose to remain ignorant, that is not my problem to solve for you.

Let's see things change constantly. The main question is, will Israel strike Lebanon in August?

Some form of military action is a near certainty, but I would not hazard a guess as to its intensity or duration at this time, although I have some indications of what it might entail.

Meengla

Elite Member
Jul 31, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The war will be DIRTY and GRUESOME BLOODBATH for the side that lacks war stamina. Any country that chooses the "big, loud and quick" way and ends up not having a good alternative/option if it doesn't work, then the war will be very bad for that country(ies). We see that today with Ukraine- for countries in conflict, the real and winning power is their MAN power.

I think we all have probably seen US Senator Lindsay Graham, who is a powerful Senator, WANTING Israel to use nukes.
What you are saying might have worked in the pre-nuke era. But now... I am not sure. There is a reason a financially, conventionally much weaker Pakistan stands against India eye to eye for decades: The nukes.

Israelis know their 'advantage'. I suspect the Resistance has Chem-Biol weapons, but they almost certainly don't have the nukes, at least not deployable as Pakistani nukes would be IF Pakistan was in that region.

PS. I suspect, if you were aware of your world in August 1939 or Feb. 2003, you'd know that a war in Europe and Iraq was coming, respectively. Somehow I think these days the humanity is in same situation!!

The SC

INT'L MOD
Feb 13, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
⚡️
BREAKING The special forces of Iran's Revolutionary Guards have released a video coming out of tunnels that also exist in Lebanon

⚡️

The SC

INT'L MOD
Feb 13, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
▪️A state of panic in the city of Nabatieh following an enemy raid that targeted a cell of Khamenei’s elite soldiers during a secret meeting in Nabatieh🇱🇧

925boy

Sep 10, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Reading Israelis sites, it seems more and more likely that Israel is going to use tactical nukes and/or chemical-biological weapons in Lebanon. I think Israelis have concluded that if they couldn't dislodge Gazan resistance in such a small area despite Israel's overwhelming material advantages, then pushing Hezbollah from south of Lebanon will be very costly for Israel.

If there is a full blown war between Israel-Hezbollah then I think we are going to see such weapons will be used by Israel.
Wow.

All i can say is that Israel using a nuke in Lebanon will mean automatic Iranian entry into the war in the Levant. No ifs, ands or butts about that. The world is not at its peak retaliation against Israel, please never mistake that, i think some people on this thread think that the world cant do more to Israel if Israel escalates its war illegally and irresponsibly. The more countries that gang up together to punish Israel in real and tangible ways, the less effect US assistance to Israel has.

The SC

INT'L MOD
Feb 13, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
urgent
Infiltration of Palestinian militants
To the Hasmonean settlement and an announcement
case of emergency .

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest