• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

clutch

Elite Member
Aug 3, 2008
Deep down the majority of jews know that they belong in europe and not in israel. They are white europeans, they are NOT Middle Eastern nor do they have Middle Eastern heritage. That causes them to be unstable and act as fanatics. They are out of place in a land that is alien to them.

I don't think it's all that deep down. They have stolen Palestinian culture in efforts to hide their insecurities and the fact that they are mostly Kazars imposters. They are not even genetically Jewish.

Ironically, it's the Palestinians that have most original Bani Israel (Jewish) blood as most of them are converted from Judaism. Just like my Pathan blood.

clutch

Elite Member
Aug 3, 2008
This is what Muslim countries are good for:

EU signs €1 billion financing deal with Egypt as part of migration deal

https://www.euractiv.com/section/gl...ng-deal-with-egypt-as-part-of-migration-deal/

Do you guys expect beggar countries like these to do anything meaningful for the Palestinians? Scavengers and poodles that survive on handouts. They do the bidding of outsiders.

Bingo. Most Muslim nations are either IMF beggar nations indebted to the Zionist Bankers or if they are oil rich they are dependent on the King's throne being secured by the Zionist-Western military complex.

Last edited:

DF-41

Banned
Mar 20, 2022
Probably, some parts are made in Yemen, but the important parts of the missile are from Iran.

Still basically home made that still frightened USA silly.

I much rather see Houthis given state of art missiles from China.
For the good cause of detering Zionist Nazis from their killing and murder of kids and children and destruction of hospitals in their lebensrauming rampage to steal

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-18 at 16.21.38_6ab4f2c2.jpg

PLEASE LEVEL THE FIGHTING FIELD AND ALLOW PALESTINIANS TO HAVE MORE THAN STICKS AND STONES AND MAKE SHIFT WEAPONS TO FIGHT THE GENOCIDAL MADMEN OF ZIONIST NAZIS

ALLOW PALESTINIANS AND HOUTHIS TO HAVE STATE OF ART MODERN WEAPONARY TO DEFEND THEMSELVES AND THEIR KIDS

AND IF SO NECESSARY, PUT CHINESE BOOTS ON THE GROUND

AND FORCE FROM PALESTINIANS CANNOT BE JUST AKs AND STICKS AND STONES AGAINST PHOSPORUS BOMBS AND JDAMS AND CLUSTER BOMBS SUPPLIED BY HIDEOUS America TO THE ZIONIST JEW NAZIS TO CARRY OUT THEIR GENOCIDAL WAR OF EXTERMINATION

China must step in and open her arsenal to Houthis and Palestinians. And arm them the way USA and NATO arming murderous Ukrainian Nazis and Zionist Nazis.

See if USA can stop YJ12s YJ18s and if USA be encouraged to really tell Zionist Nazis to behave as humans intead of being more cruel than Hitler SS.

yj_12b.jpg

1708999104401.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

For the sake of humanity, China must step in now and stop America axis of evil combined with the genocidal madness of Zionist Jew Nazis lust for Lebensraum

All USA needed to do is to stop the Zionist murderers from genociding Palestinians and stop giving Zionist Nazis the armament to do so and to stop giving them $$$$$ to kill and murder Palestinians

China must step in and open her arsenal to Houthis and Palestinians. And arm them the way USA and NATO arming murderous Ukrainian Nazis and Zionist Nazis.

See if USA can stop YJ12s YJ18s and if USA be encouraged to really tell Zionist Nazis to behave as humans intead of being more cruel than Hitler SS.

And in time given to Houthis and Palestinians to stop the genocidal horror done by Zionist Nazis and their backers

1706497178286.jpeg

images

PLEASE LEVEL THE FIGHTING FIELD AND ALLOW PALESTINIANS TO HAVE MORE THAN STICKS AND STONES AND MAKE SHIFT WEAPONS TO FIGHT THE GENOCIDAL MADMEN OF ZIONIST NAZIS

ALLOW PALESTINIANS AND HOUTHIS TO HAVE STATE OF ART MODERN WEAPONARY TO DEFEND THEMSELVES AND THEIR KIDS

AND IF SO NECESSARY, PUT CHINESE BOOTS ON THE GROUND

clutch

Elite Member
Aug 3, 2008
Arabs have pathetic leaders. I am also very badly disappointed by the Arab neighbours and yes the peoples. Don't judge or blame me. I reserve the right to condemn cowards who don't come to the aid of their brothers and sisters. Don't get just angry at me though. The whole world has put question marks at the Arab response. The Arab response has been beyond disgraceful.

I am not anti-Arab. We Pakistanis aren't anti-Arab generally speaking. We are not ethnically Arab and we have no beef with Arabs. We have no motive for being anti-Arab. However, we will call out Arab leaders for abandoning their own kind. It is the elephant in the room.

Your leaders are supporters of the farcical Abraham Accords. Your leaders lied about the prospects of peace through Abraham Accords. Abraham Accords only brought misery. Arab countries and Arab leaders are only interested in appeasing the Americans and trading with Israel. The Arab leaders have proved that they don’t care about the plight of the Palestinians.

Your dictator El-Sisi is a sellout. His statements tell everything. He doesn't care about Palestine. Don't tell me that you support Sisi.

Falcon29

Elite Member
Apr 13, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Very brave of the Israeli facist army. Acting like tough guys after dropping conventional equivalent of multiple nuclear bombs on Gaza. All it takes is a international coalition to ground their air force for them to have to face justice and agree to a two state solution.

DF-41

Banned
Mar 20, 2022
Very brave of the Israeli facist army. Acting like tough guys after dropping conventional equivalent of multiple nuclear bombs on Gaza. All it takes is a international coalition to ground their air force for them to have to face justice and agree to a two state solution.

No longer 2 state solution

Just one single state.
The state of Palestine

Zionist Nazis will all be exiled from Palestine.
They will go back to where they crawled out of the woodwork
And re-infest the countries in the West where they were spawned from

clutch

Elite Member
Aug 3, 2008
No longer 2 state solution

Just one single state.
The state of Palestine

Zionist Nazis will all be exiled from Palestine.
They will go back to where they crawled out of the woodwork
And re-infest the countries in the West where they were spawned from

This is my position now as well. I used to believe in a two state solution... But not anymore. These Kazars are demonic. They need to go back to where they came from.

Falcon29

Elite Member
Apr 13, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
This is the most professional and what we were told was the best trained military in the world. Turns out, it's a terrorist mafia that drops as many bombs as it can on civilians to pave way to enter a territory. Then pretend to have achieved a military feat. The terrorist mafia cannot fight a war with a actual modern day nation.

Falcon29

Elite Member
Apr 13, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
These are crazy religious fanatics. Trying to hasten their 'Messiah' by committing a awful genocide and threatening a 'big war' to come. US is responsible for this mess and has to clean it up by disarming Israel. Nobody cares about their 'Messiah' or whatever it is they want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts