Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Hezbollah destroys Israeli Drone Dome radar system with ATGM strike

Screenshot 2024-07-27 at 18.43.38.png

Screenshot 2024-07-27 at 18.43.50.png

Israeli terrorists may launch a limited strike on southern Lebanon. And likely the terrorists will target Palestinians in Lebanon.

They may also launch a few dozen strikes and call it a day. Netanyahu is a coward and lacks the courage to embark on any adventure that isn't shooting fish in a barrel.

Lol, Israeli army backed down. Hezbollah provided a off-ramp for them. Netanyahu is taking it. Any significant attack on Lebanon means dozens of casualties on Israeli side too. Netanyahu is way too cowardly. And he doesn't value Druze as citizens of Israel.

Losers here are Druze. They need to withdraw from the Israeli army and stop being used as cannon fodder for them.

You see what military pressure does. These people like to kill, but they don't like to die. So kill them on a daily basis. Within one week they'll agree to the ceasefire deal they proposed themselves and told Biden to announce, then rejected.

Channel 12 Hebrew:
A huge demonstration in Tel Aviv to demand that the election date be brought forward and a deal be concluded to return the prisoners

Lol, Israeli army backed down.
How so?

The size of the impact seems too big for an Iron Dome interceptor. Seems it was a Hezbollah rocket after all. 10+ killed and 34+ injured. Very serious attack.

I disagree that Israel will not respond seriously. We saw they responded in a very serious way against Yemen, causing hire fires/damage (to civilian targets, naturally).

Every minister in Israel is calling on Bibi to escalate with Hezbollah. Expect large scale airstrikes across Lebanon soon. Bekaa and south Lebanon and Tyre all prime targets. But not Beirut.

Hezbollah can unleash 1000 times more death and destruction on the entity in the first week of a full scale war.

This is Hezbollah telling the entity that there is no "Gaza option" as regards Lebanon as they can hit back just as hard.

With the Zionist defences overwhelmed and destroyed within the first 3-4 days then it will be open season on the settlers in Palestine.

It was illegal settlers killed in the Golan Heights, which is Syrian territory, so I have no sympathy for them. For me, it's ten fewer killers in the future; the alternative of them being alive would be worse, as there are no good Israelis.

Last edited:
How so?

The size of the impact seems too big for an Iron Dome interceptor. Seems it was a Hezbollah rocket after all. 10+ killed and 34+ injured. Very serious attack.

I disagree that Israel will not respond seriously. We saw they responded in a very serious way against Yemen, causing hire fires/damage (to civilian targets, naturally).

Every minister in Israel is calling on Bibi to escalate with Hezbollah. Expect large scale airstrikes across Lebanon soon. Bekaa and south Lebanon and Tyre all prime targets. But not Beirut.
Several reasons. Israeli ministers throwing around typical threats as always. When they plan to do a massive campaign, they do not talk to the media or publish tweets. Netanyahu does not want his campaign in Gaza disrupted. Neither does US administration. They're still on about 'destruction of Hamas'. By slaughtering displaced civilians.

They wouldn't make a press conference like this and say they're investigating.

I suspect 50-70 airstrikes that don't kill more than 5 people in Lebanon. Netanyahu lacks courage to make a independent decision. They will then change their approach to Lebanon from now on. Involving more targeted strikes on Hezbollah operatives. But a large campaign of something like 200-250 airstrikes, killing 30-40 Lebanese civilians, will not happen. In my humble opinion. I can always be wrong.

Israel is militarily not prepared for a war with Hezbollah. They lack enough interceptors. Lack the political courage. When they say they're 'preparing a response', it means it will be minimal. 50-70 airstrikes, up to 5-10 Lebanese killed.

There are already military options existing since months ago. They are afraid to embark on any of them.

Hezbollah will respond in proportion to whatever Israel does.

Israeli military spokesman: We are preparing a response against Hezbollah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back