Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades publishes:
#Watch.. Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, in conjunction with the forces of the martyr Omar Al-Qasim, bombed the supply line of the Zionist enemy forces in the Netzarim axis with heavy-caliber mortar shells.
#Al-Aqsa Flood

US House of Representatives Speaker Mike Johnson:

“If Iran attacks Israel, the United States will declare war on Tehran.”

The speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, Mike Johnson, referred to the tensions in the Middle East, and called on President Joe Biden to "immediately release all the weapons that were withheld and withheld from Israel in the past so that it can protect its people and deter Iran." He added that it must be "made clear that there will be decisive economic, military and international consequences if Iran intervenes or supports any attacks. Now is the time for the White House to give full support to Israel."

The speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, Mike Johnson, referred to the tensions in the Middle East, and called on President Joe Biden to "immediately release all the weapons that were withheld and withheld from Israel in the past so that it can protect its people and deter Iran." He added that it must be "made clear that there will be decisive economic, military and international consequences if Iran intervenes or supports any attacks. Now is the time for the White House to give full support to Israel."
Well the US is already doing that..What's more!?

The only quote I can find from the Speaker of the House Johnson. Nowhere can I find him saying the US will go to war with Iran as your X post above states.
Another example that in usa establishment proper lunatics or demons are roaming freely.
If his wishes are granted by upcoming events, good bye world economy and all usa interests in middle east.

More is never enough.
Couldn't have said it better myself...

@mulj

"Another example that in usa establishment proper lunatics or demons are roaming freely."

What amazes me is the lack of concern by my fellow Americans.

US House of Representatives Speaker Mike Johnson:

“If Iran attacks Israel, the United States will declare war on Tehran.”

USA want the rest of the world to agree with Zionist Nazis lust for killing of kids and children tha they THE CHOSEN PEOPLE can lebensraum to get their PROMISED LAND?

GQObbUyW0AEK6Hl.jpeg

0                          download (1).png

THAT THE ZIONIST LEBENSRAUMERS CAN EQUAL AND BETTER WHAT THAT EVIL JEWESS HAD ACCOMPLISHED?

Screenshot 2024-02-22 192559.png

THEN LET IT BE.
THE EVILNESS IN USA MUST BE EXTINQUISHED AND THE PUS IN USA WICKED HEART BE CLEANSED

FOR REAL PEACE ON EARTH

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-24 at 12.59.24 PM.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back