Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

those fucking Zionist Nazis broken countless human rights laws for decades. They worse than Hitler Gestapo

I hate Hitler for not completing his FINAL SOLUTION on Biblical psycopath Jews and letting them to infest Middle East like cockroaches and bedbugs

From the River to the Sea'
No longer 2 state solution
Just one single state.
The state of Palestine
Zionist Nazis will all be exiled from Palestine.
They will go back to where they crawled out of the woodwork
And re-infest the countries in the West where they were spawned from
In the first sentence it is Zionist Nazis, then you hate Hitler for not being Nazi enough, which one is which?

Have you given some thought to the millions of poor Pakistanis who'd lose their livelihood when kicked out of the Middle East because of a regional war? Or to those who'd lose their livelihood when the exports, such textiles, to the Americans and their allies are banned? Or to those families who rely on remittances from the rich Western countries? Or to those businesses who would be immediately impacted by the expulsion of Pakistan from the SWIFT Banking system? That's just tip of the iceberg.
The same Pakistanis who are right now jumping up and down for Palestinians would be cursing the govt and the military for ruining an already poor, over-populated, literacy-challenged, resource-starved country, with a powerful menacing neighbor for crushing their lives for a remote cause where not even the rich GCC Arab countries are not doing much!!

Believe me if nuclear weapons are used against Iran or any other Muslim nation, then Pakistani nukes will be a factor in one way or another.

That is why the Zionist entity is worried about them as it knows Pakistan can end it within 10-15 minutes.

Last edited:
Believe me if nuclear weapons are used against Iran or any other Muslim nation, then Pakistani nukes will be a factor in one way or another.

That is why the Zionist entity is worried about them as it knows Pakistan can end it within 10-15 minutes.

Agreed. A nuclear strike on a Muslim country, especially Turkey or Iran, by Israel will cause so much pressure within Pakistan to respond.
And of course while this is all hypothetical, I don't rule out Israelis using India to pre-empt Pakistan from responding.

Agreed. A nuclear strike on a Muslim country, especially Turkey or Iran, by Israel will cause so much pressure within Pakistan to respond.
And of course while this is all hypothetical, I don't rule out Israelis using India to pre-empt Pakistan from responding.
I get where you're coming from but I'm sure this scenario has already been considered by the West.

Pakistan's nukes are in SAFE hands and unfortunately they're NOT Pakistanis' hands. I can assure you.

'The Best Democracy (AIPAC) Money Can Buy!' After Jamal Bowman, another one is AIPAC victim. And ironically the Jewish Americans enable American policies which are harmful to Israel itself in the long run.

Wesley Bell Defeats Cori Bush, a ‘Squad’ Member and Vocal Critic of Israel​

Her defeat is another loss for progressives in a race defined by Democratic divisions over the war in Gaza, with pro-Israel groups pouring millions into a campaign to oust her from office.

Representative Cori Bush of Missouri, one of the most outspoken progressives in the House, lost her primary on Tuesday, according to The Associated Press, falling to a campaign by powerful pro-Israel political groups intent on ousting a fierce critic of the nation’s war in Gaza.

Her opponent, Wesley Bell, a county prosecutor, ran as a progressive and a pragmatist. But he was boosted by more than $8 million in spending from a super PAC affiliated with the country’s largest pro-Israel lobby, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, or AIPAC, and other similar entities. That outside money transformed the race into one of the most expensive House primaries in history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back