Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Agreed. A nuclear strike on a Muslim country, especially Turkey or Iran, by Israel will cause so much pressure within Pakistan to respond.
And of course while this is all hypothetical, I don't rule out Israelis using India to pre-empt Pakistan from responding.

I don't think India will be stupid enough to chance a nuclear war with Pakistan to save the entity.

They may be anti-Muslim and especially anti-Pakistan but really opportunists and not suicidal Zionists.

The neighborhood guys tore them into pieces for your sake, Abu Al-Abd. Haniya, once, twice, and ten times 🔥🔥

I say it with pride and dignity, these are the children of the neighborhood where I grew up, and here I grew up to live proud of those scenes.

The place where the operation was carried out is very close to the border strip, and is the closest residential area in the Al-Farahin neighborhood east of Khan Yunis. This place was completely destroyed by Israel four months ago. The resistance is fighting valiantly from under the rubble on the front lines.

This was the first point that the Israeli army reached in disguise, and after that operation it immediately left and withdrew.

I am very proud of you, you made us proud.
May your religion be happy, victorious and protected.

Full scenes of the Faraheen ambush.

A leading source in the resistance about the Al-Faraheen ambush:The soldiers' remains were scattered all over the place and were carried inside by troop carriers, then transported by two helicopters.The explosive device used in the Khan Yunis ambush was of the “Sejil” type and was manufactured during the Battle of Tufan Al-Aqsa.The explosive material in the package was extracted from unexploded occupation missiles and contains 750 shrapnel.

#URGENT‼️🚨 A responsible source in the Qassam Brigades:
🔹 The device used in the Al-Faraheen ambush in Khan Yunis was of the Sejil type.
🔹 The explosive material in the package was extracted from unexploded occupation missiles and contains 750 shrapnel.
🔹 After the explosion, our fighters finished off the remaining soldiers with machine guns.

There is probably evidence. But really we all know because the culprit is themselves claimed it.

Please indicate the source showing this culprit has claimed responsibility. Thanks.

Have you given some thought to the millions of poor Pakistanis who'd lose their livelihood when kicked out of the Middle East because of a regional war? Or to those who'd lose their livelihood when the exports, such textiles, to the Americans and their allies are banned? Or to those families who rely on remittances from the rich Western countries? Or to those businesses who would be immediately impacted by the expulsion of Pakistan from the SWIFT Banking system? That's just tip of the iceberg.
The same Pakistanis who are right now jumping up and down for Palestinians would be cursing the govt and the military for ruining an already poor, over-populated, literacy-challenged, resource-starved country, with a powerful menacing neighbor for crushing their lives for a remote cause where not even the rich GCC Arab countries are not doing much!!
Unfortunately that's the sad truth.
Unless Muslims today as a whole are strong not much can be done for the oppressed ones be it kashmir or Palestine. When we are dependent on the oppressors then we have no hear say. The survival is for the fittest.
We are not creating jobs,economically and scientifically strong. World doesnt buy and watch our media.We depend on the west on many things not the other way around. Simply put we are not creating value and giving much to the world. Had we been a stronger one then they wouldn't have dared to genocide gazans. As the old saying goes might is right.

Sinwar's appointment shows the confidence the Gazans have in their ability to fight on.
Palestinains of Gaza don't have a choice but to fight on, for their survival. It's unfortunate and we should all be doing more to make sure they do not have to be in such a state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back