Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

did Israel provided evidence that attack on stadium and killing children was Hezbollah work

So Iran's claims are to be treated to be as unbelievable as you regards those Israeli claims?

Just ask any Zionist or Isis members

So now you want to believe what they say? How about believing what they say about what Hamas did on October 07?

Just a reminder, hypocrisy and selective outrage are never credible, and never fool anyone.

So now you want to believe what they say? How about believing what they say about what Hamas did on October 07?

Just a reminder, hypocrisy and selective outrage are never credible, and never fool anyone.

No. They are pathological liars. But also bloodthirsty vermin. Their sadistic culture or rape and destruction is indicative of their satanic tendencies to commit terror and then boast about it. Zionist Jews are all evil. Any good Zionist is a dead Zionist.

In the first sentence it is Zionist Nazis, then you hate Hitler for not being Nazi enough, which one is which?
i will love Hitler if he completed the task of turning the Jewish varmins into soap

0                   0download - Copy.png

THE REST OF THE WORLD WILL APPLAUD HITLER TOGETHER WITH ME

SO AS NOT TO SEE THE HORRORS OF PALESTINIAN KIDS AND BABIES BEING SLAUGHTERED IN THE ZIONIST NAZIS LOVE FOR LEBENRAUMING IN LAND THE GOD THEY DELIBERATELY CREATED TO GRANT THEM THEIR PROMISED LAND
WhatsApp Image 2023-12-18 at 16.21.38_6ab4f2c2.jpg

GQObbUyW0AEK6Hl.jpeg

GRJMeTaW8AAbV8L.jpeg

Looks like there would be no big war, most probably Hezbollah or Iran will pre-inform Israel / US and carry out some token attack which will be intercepted anyways

The good benevolent democratic United States should save all the jews from barbarian middle east. Create a brand new jewish state in Texas or Florida, where the jews can live in peace and harmony. The good people of Texas and Florida will gladly vacate their own properties willingly in order to save the jews.

Last edited:
No. They are pathological liars. But also bloodthirsty vermin. Their sadistic culture or rape and destruction is indicative of their satanic tendencies to commit terror and then boast about it. Zionist Jews are all evil. Any good Zionist is a dead Zionist.

And yet that was the only source that you could come up with to support your earlier claim. How ironic.

i will love Hitler if he completed the task of turning the Jewish varmins into soap

View attachment 58404

SO AS

View attachment 58404

SO AS NOT TO SEE THE HORRORS OF PALESTINIAN KIDS AND BABIES BEING SLAUGHTERED IN THE ZIONIST NAZIS LOVE FOR LEBENRAUMING IN LAND THE GOD THEY DELIBERATELY CREATED TO GRANT THEM THEIR PROMISED LAND
View attachment 58407

View attachment 58406

View attachment 58405
You would but if if if ? But he couldn't
Isn't it what you are trying to say?
I can't apologise enough to you on behalf of my grandfather ( he is dead 43 years) , he tried. He was am officer of German army in ww2 and Ottoman army in WW1 .
How disappointing or must had been not to have a strategist like you while he was alive
I especially appreciate, your explanations what is Zionism all about.
I would have never known

And yet that was the only source that you could come up with to support your earlier claim. How ironic.
VC

You often take the middle conservative road but on this one you are falling down.

There is umpteen proofs on the net showing what he said as factual. Jews creating a ethnic cleansed state - apartheid - collective punishment - killing innocent whilst waiting for water. Rape and celebrating death - yet you are fingering for specific proof? Come on VC - Dont go their - i think its time to accept the ICJ et al conclusion and that Netanyahu is answerable in a court of law for the very least - genocide.

VC

You often take the middle conservative road but on this one you are falling down.

There is umpteen proofs on the net showing what he said as factual. Jews creating a ethnic cleansed state - apartheid - collective punishment - killing innocent whilst waiting for water. Rape and celebrating death - yet you are fingering for specific proof? Come on VC - Dont go their - i think its time to accept the ICJ et al conclusion and that Netanyahu is answerable in a court of law for the very least - genocide.

Please allow me to explain.

The proof I requested was for the specific claim made that Israel has accepted responsibility for Ismail Haniyeh's assassination. After all, Iran has NOT shown ANY evidence to support its claim that Israel was responsible.

The rest of your comments are more general. I will also remind you that the there were war crimes committed by Hamas, not just Israel.

Instead of being so conveniently one-sided, may I respectfully suggest we all learn to be more fair in judging both sides of a complex issue.

Please allow me to explain.

The proof I requested was for the specific claim made that Israel has accepted responsibility for Ismail Haniyeh's assassination. After all, Iran has NOT shown ANY evidence to support its claim that Israel was responsible.

The rest of your comments are more general. I will also remind you that the there were war crimes committed by Hamas, not just Israel.

Instead of being so conveniently one-sided, may I respectfully suggest we all learn to be more fair in judging both sides of a complex issue.
Once again you are assuming this conflict started in October last year.
In history wherever there is an occupying force - you will naturally have a resistance force. Look at France WW2 for example.
The build up of 70 years of pressure have resulted in where we are today. The Israeli needed an excuses and Hamas certainly gave them this. Dont you see even October events are questionable - the figure changes from 1400 to 1200 to 1000 on a regular basis depending on which Jewish source you believe in.
Now what is going on today is genocide and ethnic cleansing of a land that is being occupied by a state hell bent on turning everything blue and white.
You can (as usual) attempt to sit on the fence or want to wait and see - we, with the international courts will call a spade a spade - this is the reality of today.

The Israeli needed an excuses and Hamas certainly gave them this.

^^^ This is the reality.

Regardless of who is right or wrong, it is those who fight harder and smarter who win the war.

Further, I have been very clear and consistent all along: Neither side can kill or remove completely the other as much as either may wish to do so. Hence, the solution can only be creating the conditions for both to be able to live side by side in peace, dignity and prosperity.

There is no doubt that Israel's conduct is not doing it any favors. Neither is Hamas's.

There is nothing I have said above that is sitting on the fence.

Last edited:
Looks like there would be no big war, most probably Hezbollah or Iran will pre-inform Israel / US and carry out some token attack which will be intercepted anyways

Iran is playing a long term game and Israel is already badly hurting even if some people don't see that. So, in that sense, why stop a winning strategy, especially when both the Americans and the Iranians don't want a regional war? All Resistance leaders are marked for assassination and Haniyeh was not an exception to that.
Having said that, there will be a more than a 'token attack' this time but the strategy would be to limit civilian casualties in Israel. I also think Netanyahu is being forced to accept a ceasefire by the Americans. Even Biden has had enough of Netanyahu.
But we shall see...

PS. If only the Gazans had even a tenth of the firepower that Israel and its backers have then the dynamics would be far more favorable to the Palestinians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back