Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

You are correct. However, I think you misunderstood my post. I was referring to Zionist and not Jews; they're 2 separate entities. It's the Zionist who worship the devil and have deceived the world using the Jewish religion to disguise for their filth. The Jews who are anti Israel are good people, but unfortunately the vast majority have been hypnotised by the Zionists. The Khazarian Mafia who are essentially Gog & Magog. A truly treacherous people.

You are correct. Most people confuse Jews with Zionists. Most modern day Zionists are actually Kazars and/or Ashkenazi of East European or Turkic stock. They are pseudo-Jews.

Former Israeli military and security leaders:
-The government led by Netanyahu consciously and deliberately chose to endanger Israel's security
-The government endangered our security by not returning the prisoners and not ending the war
-The Knesset must immediately activate the emergency brakes and begin impeachment procedures

Statement by the Qassam Brigades

The Qassam Mujahideen were able to target a building in which a Zionist force of 9 soldiers was barricaded with two TBG shells, killing and wounding members of the force in the Tal al-Sultan neighborhood, west of the city of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip. The landing of the evacuation helicopter was monitored.

1723240874154.jpeg

Arms shipments from the United States have arrived in Tel Aviv in support of Israel's war on Gaza.The funny thing is that there are those who live in America and pay taxes to it and accuse us of subservience, failure, normalization, etc.
😄

Users who are viewing this thread

Back