Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

‼️🚨 Hebrew media: Israel informs France of suspicious Hezbollah movements in Lebanon and Syria, indicating a major and imminent attack.

‼️🚨 American and Israeli assessments: Hezbollah is determined to launch a major attack within 24 hours

‼️🚨 Hebrew media sources: Brett McGurk, the US President's advisor, is visiting the Middle East to prevent an attack by Hezbollah and Iran on Israel, which is likely to be carried out within the next 24 hours, according to US and Israeli estimates.

This may be true,

Most people don't see the bigger picture or look long-term, they look at what's in their face

Iran could be considering what's better, to keep supplying the resistance on a constant basis to keep Israel in a constant state of conflict or a big attack for show and as you say take on multiple enemies when Iran itself isn't at risk or backed into a corner

In the long-term, Israel is in trouble, international law against it, being humiliated everywhere from Nagasaki to the the Olympics, protests everywhere, constantly reliant on massive U.S aid and diplomatic cover.
Unable to destroy a tiny trapped group like Hamas and life in Israel constantly effected by conflict and lost goes on

Iran needs to respond, but keeping the conflict going and burning and Israel under constant attack may be the best long term bet

The reason is even the gutless Arabs and the U.S have to have a plan for the aftermath where Palestine gets freedom away from the Jews
The pressure will simply be too much just to say the status quo goes on forever
Israel is done, no foreign country will be investing there, universities are withdrawing their funds and partnerships, pension funds removing their money from israel. Only super goyim USA and Germany (holocaust money) will keep them afloat for sometime and of course the Jewish billionaires. Israel sealed its fate.

Israel is done, no foreign country will be investing there, universities are withdrawing their funds and partnerships, pension funds removing their money from israel. Only super goyim USA and Germany (holocaust money) will keep them afloat for sometime and of course the Jewish billionaires. Israel sealed its fate.

A human rights abuser and a genocide champion.

Jordanian Foreign Minister to Al Arabiya: We informed Iran and Israel that we will shoot down any target in the skies of Jordan

Jordanian Foreign Minister to Al Arabiya: We assured Iran and Israel that we will not allow our airspace to be used

@AlArabiya_Brk

Jordanian Foreign Minister to Al Arabiya: We informed Iran and Israel that we will shoot down any target in the skies of Jordan

Jordanian Foreign Minister to Al Arabiya: We assured Iran and Israel that we will not allow our airspace to be used

@AlArabiya_Brk

Goddamn poodle will allow all kind of use of its airspace by Israel in no time. Only one call from US and that stooge would bend knees immidiately.

Thats the price you pay for being a traitor. Despised by your own people and humilited repeadetly by your masters.

The Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Jarida reported that a source in the Iranian Supreme National Security Council confirmed to it that Tehran had received a generous offer from the United States, which included canceling a large portion of American sanctions and returning to the nuclear agreement in exchange for Iran abandoning attacking Israel.

My words stopped and I lost my strength and ability to express and speak when I reached the site of the massacre. Body parts and blood were all around us, bodies cut on top of each other. Tell me any words and phrases that could help any journalist in describing this horrific picture, when I told you over the air that it was an “indescribable scene.” “I am truly helpless before this scene. How can we convey our annihilation to you?

I was tired and hurt by the amount of body parts and blood I saw today.

The Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Jarida reported that a source in the Iranian Supreme National Security Council confirmed to it that Tehran had received a generous offer from the United States, which included canceling a large portion of American sanctions and returning to the nuclear agreement in exchange for Iran abandoning attacking Israel.

Interesting.
Al Jarida, is it a reliable paper?

Will Iran acept the deal, knowing USA unilaterally cancelled the previous JPOCA deal. Fool me once shame you , fool me twice shame on me?

Its likely that any such deal would be thrown in dustbin as soon as Trump is inagurated January next year.

Interesting.
Al Jarida, is it a reliable paper?

Will Iran acept the deal, knowing USA unilaterally cancelled the previous JPOCA deal. Fool me once shame you , fool me twice shame on me?

Its likely that any such deal would be thrown in dustbin as soon as Trump is inagurated January next year.
The Question is..Will Iran accept the deal or not?

In vain in vain
The enemy did not announce any of these names before the bodies arrived and were identified at the hospital.
The enemy kills randomly, then selects a group of announced names, extracts their photos from the civil registry, and claims whatever he wants on them.
Not one of these martyrs is known to be wanted.
The only name I know among them is our beloved brother-in-law and professor, Youssef Shehdeh Al-Kahlot, who is a professor of the Arabic language, completely far from any military or security activity.
The enemy kills recklessly and lies recklessly, because the world - in short - allows him to do so!

One of the most difficult, bloody and horrific scenes that we witnessed today in the Baptist Hospital in Gaza after the Israeli massacre of the Al-Tabaeen School was of a young man aged 16 years. He arrived to us with his lower part fragmented and shattered, his left hand amputated, and deep wounds and burns all over his body. While performing emergency surgery, I was shocked to find another person's head crushed between his crumbled leg bones. I could only identify him by his mouth and chin. It was a scene beyond what the heart and mind could bear!!!!
Despite all our efforts to save him, he died on the operating bed after severe bleeding that did not stop.
Unfortunately, there are dozens of similar serious injuries now lying in the hospital's corridors, and with every passing moment we lose a new soul!

Circulating...severe scenes showing only the remains of children and elderly people who were praying at dawn in the school that was bombed by the Israeli army.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back