Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

...I ached to bring what I was learning into my own culture, because I realized that the occupation was not to blame for our suffering. Our problem was much bigger than armies and politics.
I asked myself what Palestinians would do if Israel disappeared–if everything not only went back to the way it was before 1948 but if all the Jewish people abandoned the Holy Land and were scattered again. And for the first time, I knew the answer.
We would still fight. Over nothing. Over a girl without a head scarf. Over who was toughest and most important. Over who would make the rules and who would get the best seat...

Son of Hamas
FU @Solomon2

Spreading your dirt Zionist lies...

Hamaz needs to say they're 99 % defeated and say their fighter all died i the tunnels, that ways the j@ws cant twist it and say see we kill only militant. In reality they're not destroyed but need just rebranded, like the US did with sdf scumbags who were ypg, scott mentioned this in a video.

"Mahood"???... Is he a Jew?

If he is Arab.. why did he keep his Arabic Muslim name?... Should have just renamed himself "Mr. Munafiq Jahanaam"
Probs Druze Arab. Its part of their religion to follow laws of the government.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back