Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

the resistance axis is working on Israel from all directions

lets hope they hit Israel harder than before

lets also hope Iran levels the air bases in Israel
Cheers, i agree.

I think that some people who do not know what bravery in fighting Israel means think that the resistance axis, especially Hezbollah, is soft or not doing enough, which is false. The resistance axis kind of already won the war, because it fought on the right side (per its values and reality of the conflict and global consensus on it).

I don't know what anyone can learn from tweets stating URGENT URGENT then describing a missile attack for the 10000th time
Learn?

It is for eyes and hearts only..War is not about learning ..everything you've learned is used in war..from psychology to quantum mechanics..

They are not the Native Americans of some centuries ago, with a tiny population spread over a large landmass.
100 million before the Europeans came along is not a tiny population. Their population now is 18 million. The only thing that will stop the Jews from doing the same thing is the threat of total annihilation by the Mulsim majotiy in the region, that is if the Muslims can get rid off the agents in power.

Last edited:
True..but Gaza is considered an occupied territory by Israel.. a ghetto of sort..
Why Egypt would want to let Israel use its territory to perpetuate a genocide is beyond belief. Surely Egyptians can't be that weak?

Putin.png
I still can't believe why no one is talking about this video which is quite viral

Putin showing such great respect holding and Kissing Quran copy
Look at the amount of respect he is giving to Muslim Scripture

At same time , US (Democrats and Republicans) don't even want to allow Palestinian person (Muslim) to stand and address the congress - tell their side of story that their people are victims of this Genocide

The Democratic party refused to allow a request by Muslims in USA to allow a Palestinian to stand in congress and speak about their case

Here you have the "Head of state" of Russia , giving so much respect to Islamic culture

This is truly remarkable gesture from Mr Putin

Mean while (Protestant Cult, manufactured in year 1500)
  • Trump's view
    • "Ban all Muslims"
    • Ban this country
    • Ban that country
    • No Visa for this country
    • Europe do more
  • Biden
    • Remained quiet on current Genocide going on
    • Responsible for mess

New Cookie: Kamla Harris
I heard that Kamla Harris talk about "Building a better future for everyone in USA" however, I was like f sake lady you did not even listen to Muslim Palestinian Group request asking to speak before congress , what chance you have to change anything ? And that happened just before her speech. So the words of her speech felt like total bullshit

Last edited:
Learn?

It is for eyes and hearts only..War is not about learning ..everything you've learned is used in war..from psychology to quantum mechanics..
So I am at a loss on what the very very frequent tweets are for

Curated and selective pasting would be useful for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back