Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Reuters..
Mark Milley is visiting the Middle East ..Jordan, Egypt and Israel ..

1724548210008.jpeg

Palestinian people are really remarkable , brave still thinking about Study and Education and Pro Life

Absolutely brave souls , praying in middle of rubble remembering Allah in the Darkest of all dark scenarios, the image of Palestinians praying in middle of Devastated Mosque , in middle of rubble still holding o to their Faith

If anything watching the Student protesters as well all over the world has really shown me how smart the Younger Generation is and they
are not afraid to take on old timers - who control governments

Absolute Heros Student Protestors , and Palestinian people best of Muslims

[I personally wish Palestinians are given Pakistani Passport Option to settle in Baluchistan should they wish , that Pakistan creates a city near Gwadar call it Palestine as well ]

Last edited:
Palestinian people are really remarkable , brave still thinking about Study and Education and Pro Life

Absolutely brave souls , praying in middle of rubble remembering Allah in the Darkest of all dark scenarios

If anything watching the Student protesters as well all over the world has really shown me how smart the Younger Generation is and they
are not afraid to take on old timers - who control governments

Absolute Heros Student Protestors , and Palestinian people best of Muslims

Why Palestinians Are Known as the World’s “Best Educated Refugees”​

1724550947955.png

96.3% of the population of Palestine is literate

https://www.undp.org/sites/g/files/...n/ps/UNDP-papp-research-PHDR2015Education.pdf

Last edited:
That is why I wish Pakistan can create a new city and allow them also settle in Pakistan , we can use such "Iman" and spirit of Education in our Country as well

Pakistan's Gawadar is mostly empty , we can easily settle 70,000 people to 100,000 easily , call the city New Palestine

It would also revive our economy in Gwadar city

They would play a vital role in making Pakistan stronger with their knowledge and education

[In an idealistic world ]

Last edited:
Hamas announces that its delegation will head to Cairo to review the results of the last round

I don't know if anyone brought this up here or not: Prolonged negotiations suits Netanyahu to not only cement control on the Philadelphia Corridor and Netzarim Corridor but also the negotiation trails should be helping lead to the Gazan resistance in tunnels and even trace Sinwar, whose death then Israel can claim as 'victory'.

The number of victims of the Israeli aggression has risen to 40,334 martyrs and 93,356 injured since last October 7.

1724552134119.jpeg

@AJA_Egypt

I don't know if anyone brought this up here or not: Prolonged negotiations suits Netanyahu to not only cement control on the Philadelphia Corridor and Netzarim Corridor but also the negotiation trails should be helping lead to the Gazan resistance in tunnels and even trace Sinwar, whose death then Israel can claim as 'victory'.
Political and strategic affairs researcher Saeed Ziad: The Palestinian negotiator and the Gazan community view the negotiations as giving the enemy a long time and that the American administration is responsible for giving the enemy all the time it needs to complete the extermination process.

Egyptian Foreign Ministry: in a call with his Iranian counterpart, Abbas AraghchiT expressed his hope that the mediation efforts would succeed in reaching a truce to avoid the region sliding into escalation.

1724552613494.jpeg

@AJA_Egypt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back