Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

CNN fact: An analysis of the military operations carried out by Hamas since October 7 casts doubt on Netanyahu’s claims that “victory” over Hamas is imminent.

CNN publishes reports that contain a kind of misinformation and deception. Personally, I think that Israel does not want an imminent victory. What it wants is to continue negotiating and gain time while continuing to assassinate the leaders and key figures of Hamas in Palestine and outside it. According to what is planned in Israel, a collapse occurs all at once as a result of the loss of communication between the leaders and the forces. Mark. The collapse will occur when the forces lose their contacts with the leaders and begin operations to liberate the prisoners by force, negotiations, etc. Israel begins to present civilian forces to replace Hamas. Hamas must know now that Netanyahu is taking negotiations as a way to end Hamas and not to liberate prisoners. Netanyahu will not stop the war, so the only solution is to make Israeli human losses high, costly, and continuous. The solution is not easy, but possible, but If a truce or cessation occurs, it will not happen.

Look, I have said it many times: Most Arab govt used to try for Palestine but they had been beaten up badly. Now they have huge investments in the West and Americans can seize them, expel them out of the SWIFT system, and even bomb them. What are they going to do about that?? Mass destruction in the GCC region will have ripple effect in poor countries like Pakistan and Bangladesh and India and Phillippines with the exodus of the labor. The consequences will not only bad for the GCC countries but also far beyond that.

Basically, love for this dunya over the next.

Reminds me of a prophecy....

I think the GCC economies and a chunk of their assets and investments are heavily invested in the West and that situation severely limits their options. Didn't the West seize the Russian assets worth 300 some Billions and even threatened to use those assets to fund the war in Ukraine.
I like to look through all angles and I just don't think they are intentionally trying to 'betray' the Palestinians. I think they are a beaten nation, resigned to work with Washington. They were not always like that. They did impose the catastrophic oil embargo. They are not militarily strong despite buying all the weaponry as bribe from America.

It appears to me that they don't want to sacrifice decades of wealth and the stability in their respective countries for a few million Palestinians. Secondly, they are probably more afraid of Iran than of Israel. And we need to be mindful of what destruction in the GCC countries going to do to poor countries who heavily rely on the remittance from the GCC countries.

My objection would be if the GCC countries are trying to create a narrative that Palestinians never existed. I also very much detest these countries actually helping Israel by shooting down the Iranian drones or providing supply corridors, as been reported. There is no excuse for that! They can at least opt out.
You are right they are not militarily strong enough against the US.. Israel is a piece cake for the Arabs.. but not the US..unless they can make 2000 nukes and the means to deliver them to the US itself..as a deterrent..

Muslim countries send in 1 Ultimatum of War and this madness will end with in 2-3 days

Iranians in my experience are strong at stem, they have a rich history in poetry and literature that we all benefit from

So do the Arabs, ofcourse

The Iranians have the edge in stem and institutional maturity, from my view
The Iranians were the Gendarme of the ME for the US in The Shah era..

The Iranians inherited that stem and institutional maturity from Islam brought to them as Persians by the Arabs..The Arabs don't talk much ..but they do have much more than that..

UAE - France
UAE cancels 19 Billion Dollar contract , because France , kidnapped UAE citizen (Telegram Company CEO or Russian birth also holds UAE citizenship)

In context of Gaza conflict seems UAE does have enough balls to make the Big call. However UAE , felt the French detaining a UAE citizen violates their Sovereignty

Saudia - Palestine
Reference:

Saudi Arabia's Prince Mohammad Bin Salman , assured Support to Palestinians from Saudi Arabia (August 27th )

1724808649029.png

Saudi Arabia Foreign Minister response to Israeli National Security Minister
1724808938050.png

Last edited:
is this a justification or an explanation? I'm confused and dont really like this because wtf does any of this have to do with what him or his country or Arab govts can do TODAY for Gaza? smfh.
He is just explaining the core issue that all Arabs know..and in fact all the world know..

The response will come from Russian Bear , USA(Dady) will retreat with Satan's offspring Israel

Russia owes one to USA for arming up Ukraine with Long range missiles

Muslim Countries need to give Israel an Ultimatum and make a stand - Call out USA's bluff

• Turkey
  • Egypt
  • Iran
  • Iraq
  • Syria
  • Algeria
  • Pakistan
There is enough here to force a retreat from Israel

Unless there is balancing counter force , The Israeli madness will continue

Last edited:
Israel is angelic compared to its enemies, yes?
Why do you have a Pakistani flag next to Disgusting replusive Israeli flag?
Did your mom have a Jewish boyfriend you are so thankful to??

Mizrahi said, 'If it were up to me, I would have seized the previous opportunity when Iran fired 100 missiles at Israel. I would have pretended that a missile was fired from Iran and landed on Al-Aqsa Mosque. Then the Arabs would stand against Iran, and it would be the end of the problems by making the 'gang of lunatics' fight each other.'"

Solidarity Rally in India , Kerala

Dekh Lo, Hamari police to Jhanda bhi nikalne nahi deti
Kehti hai , Uper se Hukam hai , Janda nahi nikalne dena
Youtube per video hai bhai

India is home to 220 Million Muslims as well

1724812245978.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back