Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Are we saying the Arab perspective aligns to eylon levy ?I don't fully follow, is he popular?

Your previous response welcomed his view point

For me...I remember him sickly mocking that too much aid was going through to Gaza, Israel is working day and night and Gazans are living in excess

For me, I can no longer entertain such an individual

Neither could BRITAIN stomach his lies

From the look of it, he's grabbing at straws, trying bto defend the undefendable.

'We invite Eylon Levy so that everyone could see who this guy really is'. Yeah right as if TVs and Social Media only works in Saudi Arabia

Last edited:
You meant to say that (bolded), because there is a relationship between Saudis and Israelis, its just not formal and open, so it exists. Why you want all the praise for Saudis without them earning it? i will accept if you can help me understand this way of thinking.

Saudis gave Israeli military free passage through KSA's airspace to attack Iran- how can a country give another country such a serious approval with "no relationship"??

Also- hope you are ok with me ignoring some of your posts you respond to me because you rarely respond to my posts. I only argue the point (or at least 95% of the time IMO).
Prove it.. instead of speculate on it..

So unreal from a supposed realist..
Iranians in my experience are strong at stem, they have a rich history in poetry and literature that we all benefit from

So do the Arabs, ofcourse

The Iranians have the edge in stem and institutional maturity, from my view

Sheikh of Al-Azhar: The occupying entity was planted in our region to weaken us and distract us from our important issues..

is this a justification or an explanation? I'm confused and dont really like this because wtf does any of this have to do with what him or his country or Arab govts can do TODAY for Gaza? smfh.

From the look of it, he's grabbing at straws, trying bto defend the undependable.

'We invite Eylon Levy so that everyone could see who this guy really is'. Yeah right as if TVs and Social Media only works in Saudi Arabia

Read the BBC article

The Brits could not tolerate his vulgarity and lies

Take Israel somewhere else, Israel has been so monstrous and it's presence so destructive for the middle east it's impossible for the Jews to remain in the middle east, you have to go somewhere else or you will be expelled one way or the other
Not only that Judaism is on trial, they should try and salvage the image of the religion what remains. This the most documented genocide and we see facets of Israeli society from attacking food and aid lorries, rioting for the right to rape Palestinian hostages.

It is all about their relationships with the US..most Arabs don't even recognize Israel..
"Most Arabs" dont recognize Israel but they all put their airforces in the air and armies on alert to help Israel intercept Iranian missiles and drones?

LMAO- you say some funny and ironic stuff tbh, Are you trying to create a fake image for Arab govts on this forum that is quite different from the values in real life, aka their actions? Jordan and UAE are providing direct overland logistics for Israel after Houthis and Iraqi resistance shut down Haifa port. Egypt too is providing lots of port access to ISrael as we speak (saw it on on the news recently)- why are the most important Arab govts so happy to assist Israel, a non-Muslim country, to destroy a Muslim people- the Palestinians? i guess those Arab govts have to wait for Karma,, because the Gaza war will probably cause a political earthquake in the region soon.

When hasbara just can't leave a thread alone. Now you know why.​

View attachment 61428
We forget so much already

So many influencers exposed the approaches made by the IDF to take payment for propaganda early on

It didn't go anywhere except embarrassment and exposure

But they care, it's just a helpless task to make atrocities look okay

Backwards. As is pointed out repeatedly, if anti-Zionists laid down their arms there would be peace between Israel and its neighbors, whereas if Israel laid down its arms there would no Israel.
If Israelis surrendered there would be complete peace in the midle east.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back