Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Pakistan kind of officially recognised Israel already, didn't they buy their phone hacking software?
Probably, and that would only confirm they are fully controlled. We dunno when Pakistan will be free again, but we know it will cost it ALOT to regain its freedom from the West (no ifs ands or butts about that IMO).

It is in Saudi Arabia, the Jew, Jared Kushner declared, in front of the Saudi leadership that Israel is here to stay and the new era (which means normalization with Israel) will start

Eylon levy mocked gazan as if less than animals

He was so bad for publicity even Israel got rid of him

He had disappeared from western TV screens

@The SC

HOWEVER, Saudi are giving him a resurrection

Now he can boast, look the custodians love me

Looking at a map of Japan and that of the ME would be helpful to show how the US really has no single "attack axis" against such a massive region with huge geographical depth.

Also the US had fully mobilised for years before it could take the fight to the Japanese and the US is not exactly going to do the same to fight Arabs who just simply cut off all relations with the Zionist usurper of Palestine.

It makes every Muslim ashamed that there are so many Muslim countres actively collaborating with this disgusting blot on humanity. It has occupied and defiles the holy city of Jerusalem when it wants and these traitors(no other word to describe their behaviour) still continue to collaborate.

No one is asking Arabs and others like Turkey to fire a single bullet against this entity. Just cut off all relations and put it under siege and that seems too hard to do for them.

Also stop getting personal when your number has been called out. People here are not 5 year old children who are fooled by strawman arguments and cannot see the real collaboration from the Arabs/Turks/Azeris that has emboldened this entity that it is carrying out a genocide in Gaza.
It is all about their relationships with the US..most Arabs don't even recognize Israel..

Netanyahu to the families of Zionist prisoners: The future of the State of “Israel” is in doubt... The entire existence of the state, and the existence of the settlements in the south, center, and north, are in danger...

Netanyahu in a stormy meeting with the families of the prisoners: Iran is planning to annihilate us, and Hezbollah is planning to annihilate us. They are in a circle around us, and we will not go like sheep to the slaughterhouse!

@leb_now
Quite sneaky and manipulative of Netanyahu to play victim for Israel after all its crimes and genocides- the world will not accept Israel or any resolution of this conflict without Israeli accountability, and Netanyahu can choose the date that starts, but he cant stop it from happening- we are transitioning into a new world order where US and its interests do not dominate the world's wishes, goals or consensus.

Looking at a map of Japan and that of the ME would be helpful to show how the US really has no single "attack axis" against such a massive region with huge geographical depth.

Also the US had fully mobilised for years before it could take the fight to the Japanese and the US is not exactly going to do the same to fight Arabs who just simply cut off all relations with the Zionist usurper of Palestine.

It makes every Muslim ashamed that there are so many Muslim countres actively collaborating with this disgusting blot on humanity. It has occupied and defiles the holy city of Jerusalem when it wants and these traitors(no other word to describe their behaviour) still continue to collaborate.

No one is asking Arabs and others like Turkey to fire a single bullet against this entity. Just cut off all relations and put it under siege and that seems too hard to do for them.

Also stop getting personal when your number has been called out. People here are not 5 year old children who are fooled by strawman arguments and cannot see the real collaboration from the Arabs/Turks/Azeris that has emboldened this entity that it is carrying out a genocide in Gaza.

All this persistent posting

URGENT URGENT

BREAKING NEWS

It's rarely ever the case

Just gives a perception that a lot is going in

When actually the talking points we all discuss is HOW LITTLE is going on

It's a false projection.

It is all about their relationships with the US..most Arabs don't even recognize Israel..

What exactly is the US going to do to the ME countries if they cut off all relations with entity?

Nothing as the US would then be seriously screwed itself and China would jump in and become the new superpower.

Everyone can see cowardice and opportunism here and nothing else.

Eylon levy mocked gazan as if less than animals

He was so bad for publicity even Israel got rid of him

He had disappeared from western TV screens

@The SC

HOWEVER, Saudi are giving him a resurrection

Now he can boast, look the custodians love me
Why not invite him to see why he said that and expose him more!..

You see..it is a matter of perspective.. yours is different.. but you should think about other contexts..

The USA made your host on state TV the almost disappeared eylon levy🤣🤣

🙃

What exactly is the US going to do to the ME countries if they cut off all relations with entity?

Nothing as the US would then be seriously screwed itself and China would jump in and become the new superpower.

Everyone can see cowardice and opportunism here and nothing else.
Well first of all most..meaning 90% of ME countries don't have relationships with Israel..

Why not invite him to see why he said that and expose him more!..

You see..it is a matter of perspective.. yours is different.. but you should think about other contexts..

Why invite the guy who no one invites and who mocks the plight of Gaza

What did you expose then 🤣

The USA made your host on state TV the almost disappeared eylon levy🤣🤣

🙃
Don't play games here.. post the whole post..and all the answers.. or don't quote me anymore.. you can take this as a warning for trolling..

Don't play games here.. post the whole post..and all the answers.. or don't quote me anymore.. you can take this as a warning for trolling..
What did I omit? I replied in full

Please I welcome you to set the record straight for posterity

I won't want it said I was not up front 😁

Well first of all most..meaning 90% of ME countries don't have relationships with Israel..

Let us count the ones that at least collaborate with it.

1. KSA - Provides air route
2. Turkey - Full recognition since 1949 and still supplying Azeri(another traitor here) oil.
3. Jordan - Full recognition
4. Egypt - Full recognition
5. Morrocco - Full recognition - Remember they allowed that Zionist warship to dock when Spain refused?!
6. UAE - Full recognition
7. Bahrain - Full recognition
9. Sudan - Full recognition - What happened here?!

That is 9 and so looks like it is coming to maybe 50% of all ME countries. What a sad state of affairs that so many ME countries have sold Palestine and the holy city of Jerusalem to Zionists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back