Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Urgent | Medical sources for Al Jazeera: 61 martyrs in Israeli raids on various areas of the Gaza Strip since dawn today

Urgent | Democratic US House of Representatives Member Colin Allred: Israel's military operations in Gaza cannot achieve any practical goal

@AJABreaking

At the end of the day, the elephant in the room will always remain the Gulf Arab countries. Unless the Gulf Arab countries don't act nothing will happen.

I am afraid that the Palestinians have lost more territory to illegal settlements. Tens of thousands of innocent Palestinians massacred in broad daylight with the full assistance and approval of American and European weaponry. All the while when Gulf Arabs were not present. It is shameful the history won't forget the enormous treachery.

They used to come on legacy forum and brag about Abraham Accords. We know what you do not know. Abraham Accords will bring prosperity and peace. Not only for the region, but also the Palestinians. This is what these people term prosperity and recognition of Palestine.

At the end of the day, the elephant in the room will always remain the Gulf Arab countries. Unless the Gulf Arab countries don't act nothing will happen.

I am afraid that the Palestinians have lost more territory to illegal settlements. Tens of thousands innocent Palestinians massacred in broad daylight with the full assistance an approval of American and European weaponry. All the while when Gulf Arabs were not present.

They cannot do anything.
Being a traitor have deep reprecussions. You cannot disobey your imperial master and expect to stay in power.

They cannot do anything.
Being a traitor have deep reprecussions. You cannot disobey your imperial master and expect to stay in power.

Not only can they do nothing. They also lack shame and remorse. When you confront them they become belligerent. How dare you ask us critical questions. Well, they must be very happy with the outcome. Abraham Accords have delivered.

Last edited:
The way I see it that despite the public outcry, we have seen ZERO effects of it on ground, the war is almost in its 10 months and yet the bombing is still going, Israel has expanded its operations to West Bank which is still seen by large European countries as Palestinian lands, public support for Palestine is meaningless, you can't and wont be able to do anything with the public support when there are no Palestinians left in the land, Israel will make sure that Gaza remains a ruin for a long time, even will stop the rebuilding process and you bet America will make sure that it never happen. Now their eyes are on west bank as they launch a massive Attack on them, and no one dare to stop them because of USA. Because America has made it clear that they will level the region or any country if it comes to Israel,
Right.
And you don't see me much posting about the street protests, or ICC/ICJ, or Israel's bad 'image' etc etc. As long as Israel has the Americans in its pocket, they, by extension, also have the resources of many other countries and not just in Europe! Even remote countries like South Korea's UN Ambassador parrots the American line! And I won't even speak of vassals like Jordan.
Biden was feeling the heat/pressure from the youths/Liberals/democrat voters so they replace him with Kamala who is no less of a lunatic and scum than Biden, she is taking the same stance as Biden, probably even worse. For her as a first black/women President of America she has to bow to the powerful lobbies such as a AIPAC or else she ain't becoming the president.

kamala and trump are the same regarding middle east however trump may end the war with ukraine, we don't want this, we need this war to continue and hope eventually it turns ugly, very ugly with russia and the west, this is the closest thing to a win the Muslims can have t this moment, that those who are enabling isreeli genocide on palestinians face war with russia, Vote for the curry kamala at all costs.

The Kamala vs Trump debate is very important. And by now, the consensus seems like which war would be supported by which future President: Kamala is likely to wrap up the Gaza war to continue the focus on the Ukraine war while Trump is likely to wrap up the Ukraine war and reward his 'base' and big donors like Miriam Adelson to officially allow Israel to annex the West Bank. Never forget: When there was no war in Palestine under Trump, he casually rewarded the Golan Heights and Jerusalem to Netanyahu; that was Trump's 'Thank you' to Miriam's dead husband Sheldon Adelson who also gave $100 million to Trump like Miriam has recently.
But let me clarify: Both Trump and Kamala are in the Zionists pockets! Kamala has no choice if she wants to compete. Trump not only gets the AIPAC money but a large part of his 'base' is extremely pro Israel. That's the difference between them, however subtle.

How correct is this video? As I said above some days ago--and many times before that, the Saudi Arabia geopolitical position is greatly constrained by the country's investments in the America-backed West. We saw how easily American seized the Russian assets worth $300+ billion once the Ukraine war started.

@The SC / anyone:
How authentic is this development? It is a big game-changer for this conflict with far reaching consequences. Me thinks if this was true then would have been talked about a lot; not in the MSM but in the pro Palestine channels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back