Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

that is not a primary source... I can verify that News Now reported it, but anyone can report anything. I provided you with a direct primary source where you can watch Pezeshkian say exactly the words I quoted and verify it for yourself.

At this point it's better for you to admit News Now posted a distorted quote because you have eyes and ears and can watch the interview for yourself.

that is not a primary source... I can verify that News Now reported it, but anyone can report anything. I provided you with a direct primary source where you can watch Pezeshkian say exactly the words I quoted and verify it for yourself.

At this point it's better for you to admit News Now posted a distorted quote because you have eyes and ears and can watch the interview for yourself.
I have provided you with the CNN video..not you provided me with that primary source.. try to be honest..

Al-Qassam Brigades

Our mujahideen engage in armed clashes with machine guns with a Zionist force in the “Al-Samman” neighborhood in the Jenin camp in the northern West Bank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back