Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Any new update regarding advances made by israeli soldiers amount of hamas militants killed?
How many more left?
Any new updated objectives of israeli forces?
All i see in aljajeera is one sided news.
Interesting.
You see Al Jazeera news as one sided and want to bring this up? What about the other 142 news channels and media outlets that are pro Israeli? Don’t you wish to comment on their “one sided news” ? Why would you be watching Al Jazeera and citing it as one sided - yet unable to access those sites - citing baby beheadings and Israeli having a right to defend themselves and kill 30,000 - commit genocide and ok with collective punishment?
Wonder why you pick on the one Muslamic source my little Indian member - wonder why?

Interesting.
You see Al Jazeera news as one sided and want to bring this up? What about the other 142 news channels and media outlets that are pro Israeli? Don’t you wish to comment on their “one sided news” ? Why would you be watching Al Jazeera and citing it as one sided - yet unable to access those sites - citing baby beheadings and Israeli having a right to defend themselves and kill 30,000 - commit genocide and ok with collective punishment?
Wonder why you pick on the one Muslamic source my little Indian member - wonder why?
i liked aljajeera

i liked aljajeera
Editing your post? Very apt.
now say something relevant to the topic or remain quiet.
The news coming out off Gaza is one sided. The number of reporters targeted and killed in this conflict is the highest recorded in ANY conflict in the last 60 years.

Interesting.
i do not understand how do you not understand that is just provocation, not genuine questions.

i do not understand how do you not understand that is just provocation, not genuine questions.
IF someone supports israel does not mean he is not genuine.
In this war i have always supported isreal therefore i was asking about any good news updates regarding killing of hamas militants.
This is israel war too and keep it in your mind there are people supporting israel too and i am one of them so stop blaming me for provocation if i enquire about israel victories in this thread.
LOrd have mercy on IDF soldiers.

In this war i have always supported isreal therefore i was asking about any good news updates regarding killing of hamas militants.
This is israel war too and keep it in your mind there are people supporting israel too and i am one of them so stop blaming me for provocation if i enquire about israel victories in this thread.
maybe, only sure thing that he has disturbed and diabolical mind depraved sense of justice and humanity, that i agree.
you just confirm all prejudices about indian are justified, i do not give a shit what a random gut dwellerr from india supports after all this time and information, you are here just to satisfy your hatred.

I have no issues Indians like you caring more about Israelis than Israeli themselves. It’s a common Indian trend. Support those killing innocent Muslims because you have a natural hatred for Muslims - any plans to go to Israel to defend the honour of those beautiful Israeli women?
Go spammmmer go - they are waiting to embrace your love and desire for them.

Fatalities​

Palestinians 24,285
Israelis 1200
As of Jan 16, 2:24pm — AFP/Reuters/Al Jazeera/State of Palestine MFA

maybe, only sure thing that he has disturbed and diabolical mind depraved sense of justice and humanity, that i agree.
you just confirm all prejudices about indian are justified, i do not give a shit what a random gut dwellerr from india supports after all this time and information, you are here just to satisfy your hatred.
Then stop talking about me and mind your own buisness and stop defaming me .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back