Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

"You who believe, if any of you go back on your faith, God will soon replace you with people He loves and who love Him, people who are humble towards the believers, hard on the disbelievers, and who strive in God's way without fearing anyone's reproach. Such is God's favour. He grants it to whoever He will."

"If you do not march for His cause, He will afflict your with a painful punishment and replace you by another nation and your (destruction) will not harm Him at all. God has power over all things."

Since this conflict started, these verses about replacing nations with others, keep on haunting me. The pathetic response of Muslims world, Pakistan is particular is quiet chilling. So much so that Muslim world has shrunked itself into non entity and "others", the non Muslims are holding the flag of righteousness.
We are corrupt to the core
"You who believe, if any of you go back on your faith, God will soon replace you with people He loves and who love Him, people who are humble towards the believers, hard on the disbelievers, and who strive in God's way without fearing anyone's reproach. Such is God's favour. He grants it to whoever He will."

"If you do not march for His cause, He will afflict your with a painful punishment and replace you by another nation and your (destruction) will not harm Him at all. God has power over all things."

Since this conflict started, these verses about replacing nations with others, keep on haunting me. The pathetic response of Muslims world, Pakistan is particular is quiet chilling. So much so that Muslim world has shrunked itself into non entity and "others", the non Muslims are holding the flag of righteousness.
Just like GCC Arabs, the priorities of Pakistanis are $$$... And not to mention that we are corrupt to the core and majority of us don't really understand the true essence of Islam.

I talked along the lines of the verses you mentioned above in my community and the 100% response I got was I only care about earning bread for my family and children. I don't care what's happening in the world.

God forbid if Pakistanis have to face (specially Punjabis) hardships like Gazans, like almost starving for 100 days .. half of them would be dead.

what a shot and no doubt that was a penetration

in the first day of the war 3 x Namers were cooked to blue sky Wight IDF inside charred like coal after a BBQ

the Namer is a troop carrier and its basically a Merkava tank without Turret very heavy armour basically a tank

36 x IDF were killed it took weeks to identify the bodies it was confirmed by IDF General

after that IDF decided no infantry and only Merkava tanks enter the strip

Merkava failed badly for what it was designed

urban warfare to get infantry into action

like the hostage recuse it failed

A statement issued by the Yemeni Armed Forces

In the name of God, the most gracious, the most merciful

God Almighty said: {Indeed, God loves those who are killed in His cause, arrayed as if they were built of solid stones.} God Almighty has spoken the truth.

A victory for the oppression of the Palestinian people who are subjected to aggression and siege in the Gaza Strip.

The naval forces of the Yemeni Armed Forces, with the help of God Almighty, carried out a targeting operation against the ship “Zogravia”, which was heading to the ports of occupied Palestine, with a number of suitable naval missiles, and the hit was direct.

The targeting operation came after the ship’s crew rejected warning calls, including fiery warning messages.
The Yemeni armed forces will continue to implement the decision to prevent Israeli navigation or those associated with the Israeli enemy in the Red and Arab Bahrain until the aggression is stopped and the siege on the steadfast Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip is lifted.

The Yemeni Armed Forces continue to take all defensive and offensive measures within the legitimate right to defend dear Yemen and in confirmation of continued practical solidarity with the oppressed Palestinian people.

God is sufficient for us, and He is the best disposer of affairs, the best protector, and the best helper

Long live Yemen, free, dear and independent
Victory belongs to Yemen and to all the free people of the nation

Sanaa, Rajab 5, 1445 AH
Corresponding to January 16, 2024 AD

Issued by the Yemeni Armed Forces

Users who are viewing this thread

Back