Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

We are corrupt to the core

Just like GCC Arabs, the priorities of Pakistanis are $$$... And not to mention that we are corrupt to the core and majority of us don't really understand the true essence of Islam.

I talked along the lines of the verses you mentioned above in my community and the 100% response I got was I only care about earning bread for my family and children. I don't care what's happening in the world.

God forbid if Pakistanis have to face (specially Punjabis) hardships like Gazans, like almost starving for 100 days .. half of them would be dead.

Just look at this ICJ case. Non muslims speaking up for Muslims, while Muslims are sucking their thumbs and scratching their arses.

I fear that "replacment" might have already started. Islam is not bound by race, skin or region, if the current Muslims nations are useless bunch of zombies, their utility to Serve Allah plan becomes void.

I fear for Pakistan. It's my motherland after all. The way it has regressed in last two years due to forigen agents within, I would call them the agents of Dajjal, it really has no utility left to serve Allah and Islam.

Just look at this ICJ case. Non muslims speaking up for Muslims, while Muslims are sucking their thumbs and scratching their arses.

I fear that "replacment" might have already started. Islam is not bound by race, skin or region, if the current Muslims nations are useless bunch of zombies, their utility to Serve Allah plan becomes void.

I fear for Pakistan. It's my motherland after all. The way it has regressed in last two years due to forigen agents within, I would call them the agents of Dajjal, it really has no utility left to serve Allah and Islam.

Muslim nations and Muslim masses are a disgrace. An absolute disgrace. The GCC Arabs are the pinnacle of disgrace.

What is your point? Are you enjoying the genocide that Israel is committing? You take great pride in seeing people suffer at the hands of a colonizer?

They didn’t want a quick victory yet they have achieved no objective but a genocide of civilians.

Sounds like they are achieving what they want.

What did I say in the old forum?

Reactions: MCK
Muslim nations and Muslim masses are a disgrace. An absolute disgrace. The GCC Arabs are the pinnacle of disgrace.

I have lived in west for nearly half my life. Since this conflict started, the amount of non Muslims, predominantly white people have asked me about Islam, the first thing that came into my mind, was the replacement of nations mentioned in Quran by Allah. Maybe it's far fetched but what is not disputed that Muslism nations are bunch of zombies, with Pakistan under control of traitor generals being the cherry on the top , Islam is rising in west. Its seems faith is shifting from east to west, only Allah knows best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back