Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Israel is still using it's maximum capacity and firepower on besieged enclave of Gaza. It's difficult to get aid into Gaza. Hundreds of thousands of Palestinians are facing severe hunger and severe living conditions. Here are scenes from tonight :

I read Hamas and Israel had agreed a deal (via Qatar, as usual) to deliver more aid to north Gaza, any truth to that?

*Soleimani's assassination* - "You claim he was heads of Quds force and was facilitating money weapons etc to resistance forces in the region,and killing Americans.."- well you didnt try him in court and find him guilty, respectfully, i'm just using your logic here- you're changing the subject here.

You were doing good earlier on this forum, hadnt seen you in a bit, welcome back, but now you're going on as in the old forum..lol.
I never really made any comment on Soleimani, and I've never really talked about him (only a few times) as I've never concerned my self too much with Iranian affairs.

Your comment here is really bad, because I never insinuating such a thing; Soleimani openly admitted to supporting the so called "Axis of resistance" while this guy who was killed we know next to nothing of.

Israel Minister of Defence accuses Turkey of acting as the "executive arm of Hamas"

This comes after Israeli claims that the UN, WHO, Red Cross, etc ... are also all beholden to Hamas.

According to Israel, it is not them that wields massive power and influence across the globe, but the stateless Palestinians being subject to occupation and ethnic cleansing since 1947 (and earlier).

This guy looks as if he has escaped from a lunatic asylum:-

Today is the most violent day in which homes have been blown up since the start of the ground operation in the Gaza Strip, after dozens of homes were blown up in different areas in Khan Yunis. Revenge on civilians is the only method that Israel has mastered, an entity based on destruction, abuse, intimidation, and murder.
They are using the rope explosives which they use to clear a mine path to blow up those tunnels and buildings. I believe UK supplied them.

Attachments

• 1705454421471.png
    1705454421471.png
    215.9 KB · Views: 1

"Officer Noam Ashram, 37 years old, recently decided to settle with his family in occupied Palestine after coming from Chile for economic privileges. It was not the best choice for the Ashram family.

After October 7, their father summoned Noam to fight with the occupation army in Gaza. A short while ago, his army announced that he had been killed as a result of his wound. The hand of the Palestinian resistance, he left behind 3 children and his wife because of their bad choices.

Staying alive and supporting his family that they need him and having fun with them is better than dying and leaving them for the money; but do not worry too much, his wife will soon find someone else to take his place.

The family had requested prayers for him from the Israeli public over the previous days. It seems that praying for a terrorist soldier from the oppressors and occupiers did not save his life. We will pray for him in hell instead.

He could not enjoy his cigarette much on the soil of Gaza before he moved to hell."
If had his children buried under the rubble he could have had a complete palestine package experience.

Handicapped man describes being beating and abused by Israeli soldiers. He also describes Israeli soldiers randomly arresting civilians (men women and children) including some taken injured from hospitals. They beat them, humiliated them, served them rotten food , stripped them, etc

These people are evil.

Handicapped man describes being beating and abused by Israeli soldiers. He also describes Israeli soldiers randomly arresting civilians including some taken injured from hospitals. They beat them, humiliated them, served them rotten food , stripped them, etc

These people are evil.

May Allah protect the people of Palestine. I wish there was more we could do for them. Oh Allah have mercy on them.

May Allah protect the people of Palestine. I wish there was more we could do for them. Oh Allah have mercy on them.
Inshallah

If Hamas were to treat their prisoners like this, the west would be in an uproar. Israel doesn’t hide its intention one minute yet the west is on their knees read to serve their genocidal masters.

Inshallah

If Hamas were to treat their prisoners like this, the west would be in an uproar. Israel doesn’t hide its intention one minute yet the west is on their knees read to serve their genocidal masters.
Exactly, but notice not a single major news outlet except Al Jazeera reports such matters.

Exactly, but notice not a single major new outlast except Al Jazeera reports such matters.
Times are changing, the only good thing about this is that all these puppet Arab leaders are exposed. After world war 1, Muslims were much weaker. There is a rise in power now. We just need strong leaders now.

Times are changing, the only good thing about this is that all these puppet Arab leaders are exposed. After world war 1, Muslims were much weaker. There is a rise in power now. We just need strong leaders now.
Agreed, and thank god for social media. I learn more about Gaza thought telegram than any news channel.

Agreed, and thank god for social media. I learn more about Gaza thought telegram than any news channel.
Yes, social media has exposed all the lies the Zionist media bwianwashes everyone with. This is why they are actively trying to ban tik tok, censor twitter, etc It will not work anymore and more social media platforms will just pop up. They are trying their best to do damage control and blame Hamas. I have seen so many Zionists slander Islam and trying to make it a West V Islam issue to feed on the prejudice of people. It’s not working and more people are calling them out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back