Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Under current self-restriction not possible to complete answer.
So killing 30,000 Palestinians in Gaza -
Collective punishment - committing war crimes - bombing hospitals - stopping basic aid essential for life and you can’t complete your answer?
You are able to put up an article where 1 soldier chose to fight a war gets killed but can’t show a milligram of condolence? Shows us what you are made of my dear old friend.
Please don’t let me stop you from showing us what your mindset is. You are an excellent example of what the Palestinians are having to put up with…..

Last edited:
Egypt is still quite paranoid about Sinai because Zionists were holding it for 15 years and also started building settlements there. It was a big piece of land and I guess they also didn't have control of the Suez Canal for many years.

Yes, they have sold themselves in Camp David accords and still Egypt is the largest recipient of American aid after Israel. But nothing stays the same, they must be aware about the designs of the greater Israel from Nile to the Euphrates and should actively work to have BVR capabilities considering the Zionists are flying F35s.

Egyptian population is quite frustrated because of the inaction of Sisi. We have to get out of the shackles of Zionists one way or another because Israel is like a cancer in the Middle East bullying Oil rich Arabs.
Israel is very scared..today is not the context of the 40s, 50s and 60s .. now they can only bully weak divided Arab countries like Syria and Lebanon to some extent.. just look how the US and NATO scrambled ACs, destroyers, frigates and sent ammunition and bombs on the first days of the Hamas attack..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back