Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

What do they need 50 more jets for? They already have something like 400+.

Does the US have like 25 F35 jets in storage or something eating dust? Or are these going to be new jets i wonder.

EDIT: just read this is for a new order which has been brought forward. 2026-27 timelines.

Maybe the second squadron of block3 Jf17 have spooked them.

Does the US have like 25 F35 jets in storage or something eating dust? Or are these going to be new jets i wonder.

EDIT: just read this is for a new order which has been brought forward. 2026-27 timelines.

Maybe the second squadron of block3 Jf17 have spooked them.

Unfortunately there is only one realistic plane that will make Zionists crap their pants and that is the Chinese J-35, which is just 1-2 years from being in service.

Pakistan will almost certain order this plane and Iran should place an order for many dozens of this plane as soon as possible.

Just to try to restore "deterrence".

The F-15I cannot do much against sophisticated air defence systems that Iran now possesses and Iranians really need to talk to the Chinese to purchase J-35 as soon as possible to negate the F-35.

Keep firing $500-5000 rockets / missiles from Lebanon, Gaza, Syria and Yemen, invoking expensive counter measures via missiles and F-XYZ aircrafts but making sure no state-level wars happen. The strategy is already working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back