Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Why did the International Court of Justice accept all of South Africa's arguments but not order Israel to end its genocidal military assault on Gaza?

Because it dared not take on the real culprit: the US. Biden would have been forced to wield his veto at the Security Council to block enforcement.

Identifying Washington as the sponsor of genocide marked the limit of the World Court's courage.

These points actually order an immediate ceasefire: 👇

1 Israel should immediately stop all genocidal acts
2 Israeli military should stop all genocidal acts
3 incitement to genocide should be stopped and punished
4 improve conditions on the ground urgently
5 preserve evidence
6 Allow immediate humanitarian access
7 report to the court in a month

Bro.. for everyone..facing Israel equals facing the US.. no one wants that.
really? Iraqi and Yemeni resistance want ALL THAT SMOKE, and US really hasn't given it to them in a way that would deter them. The Iraqi resistance is a group i thought US military would have gone after they attacked US bases and troops numerous times, but US has only done a few strikes. If US was also that strong, why did it choose to use Ukraine as a proxy to fight /disintegrate Russia?
. in doing so..the region will go back 30 years back economy wise,
as long as Israel comes along with going back, US and Israel can only bomb 1 country back to 30 years, but there will be 2-4 other anti-US countries that will keep fighting back.
which will affect everything else in the region.. it will be stagnation again.. while no one of them can threaten the US itself on its land per se.. it is understandable that they ought to be very prudent ..
To a degree, i agree. Yes, entering military conflict with US (historically) has been only for the bravest, but today, i dont think US has that same level of military commitment, maybe not strength. A military that is bridled like a horse is tamed and cant do anything, Egypt's military is a great example- its so strong in reality, but the mindset of its leaders and controllers, neutralize its military power and full capabilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back