Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

We all need to up the support for Palestinians in whatever way we can.

View attachment 15241

This is lowest of the low, indeed!
The lowest form.of faith. The might of world is shouldered by Gazans alone...
The rest have been afforded perchs, bought off... cornered or contracted.

Gaza stares you back, the reflection of humanity!

Good if Hamas have rejected the 2 month ceasfire proposal from the Zionist entity.
This does not help the Gazans in any way whatsover.
Entity proposed it for its own benefits and so Hamas should have no interest in it.

I am sure it is a complicated decision for both sides. While Israelis are saying 'we have our boots on Hamas' neck' and should not stop now', there is pressure inside Israel for the hostages' release. Complicating factor for Netanyahu is that if he agrees to a 6+ weeks truce then his extremist coalition partners may stop their support for him--thus toppling him--thus potential legal repercussions for him and by now many people even in Israel are saying that Netanyahu has a personal stake in the continuation and spread of the war.

For the Gazans, a break in fighting couldn't hurt. They can take only so much: Outnumbered and outgunned but if they let the hostages go too soon then Israelis will launch the war with even more brutality.

Add to this, the Ansar Allah/ Houthis wild card which must be starting to hit some 'bottomline' for several countries, Muslim or not. The British FM was saying today about the creation of a Palestinian State which the UK would recognize; I don't trust a word from their poodle mouth but it is possible this is an indirect pressure tactic from Biden on the Israelis.

I'd say truce only if the Gazans are supplied the food AND whatever they need to fight Israel in the next round. Gazans must be supplied proper weapons and done so asap!

I am sure it is a complicated decision for both sides. While Israelis are saying 'we have our boots on Hamas' neck' and should not stop now', there is pressure inside Israel for the hostages' release. Complicating factor for Netanyahu is that if he agrees to a 6+ weeks truce then his extremist coalition partners may stop their support for him--thus toppling him--thus potential legal repercussions for him and by now many people even in Israel are saying that Netanyahu has a personal stake in the continuation and spread of the war.

For the Gazans, a break in fighting couldn't hurt. They can take only so much: Outnumbered and outgunned but if they let the hostages go too soon then Israelis will launch the war with even more brutality.

Add to this, the Ansar Allah/ Houthis wild card which must be starting to hit some 'bottomline' for several countries, Muslim or not. The British FM was saying today about the creation of a Palestinian State which the UK would recognize; I don't trust a word from their poodle mouth but it is possible this is an indirect pressure tactic from Biden on the Israelis.

I'd say truce only if the Gazans are supplied the food AND whatever they need to fight Israel in the next round. Gazans must be supplied proper weapons and done so asap!

Two months? Resupply the belligerent, recoup and regroup... NO!

Unless Palestine becomes an equal, in every measure... weapons and all! Create a true deterrence. Then have zionists live their way in their enclave. Unexposed and not as overlords!

Haniyeh:
The movement received the proposal that was circulated at the Paris meeting and is in the process of studying it and submitting its response to it on the basis that the priority is to stop the brutal aggression against Gaza and the complete withdrawal of the occupation forces from the Strip.

If the Mujahadeen had armor piercing ammo they would have defeated the child murdering IDF in a week.
Sorry to be blunt but war would be more bloodier.

Time to ponder also by Palestinian leadership. Has the attack by Hamas on 7th and killing innocents and taking hostages (specially music festival) yielded the expected results and more importantly was it the right approach?

Anyway hoping both sides come up with some long time solution to coexist and end this bloodshed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back