Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Secret meeting but they release a photo? I mean brother, I really wish and pray this entire nonsense comes to an end but these "meetings" come to nothing, meanwhile bombs still pound the streets of Gaza.

Yar faith ho na ho behja to hain na? Are you saying just because I worship a different god my brain cannot comprehend basic concepts? No, your post to the original question from @That_Guy was rather confusing and deflective.

All this nonsense about blood and soil and land, lol. Land is land, soil is soil, the soil you and I tread on has seen many like you and me come and go, it is still here. How many kings, generals, thinkers, artists etc etc.

Nahi yar this philosophy is better suited to a philosophical thread not a thread discussing the current crisis in the region and mass civilian casualties. Dumping the entire malba on "faith" is a nonstarter.

Agree. Not the thread.

But it is not nonsense because you say so or it is not part of your belief system.

Cheers, Doc

Agree. Not the thread.

But it is not nonsense because you say so or it is not part of your belief system.

Cheers, Doc
Respectively if my choice of words have caused upset I withdraw them, but your initial post was O/T lets move on doc.

Cheers,
RescueRanger

Israel has started the ground invasion of central Gaza and is attempting to push/expel the residents into southern Gaza where over a million residents are crowded in tents and the streets:
Occupied Palestine: The resistance is engaged in violent clashes with the occupation in the eastern central region of the Gaza Strip amid violent Israeli artillery shelling

If the purpose of Hezbollah is to come into the defense of Iran, then Iran and its allies should be direct and straightforward with this rather than claiming to form this whole 'resistance' to come into the defense of Palestine and liberate it. Gaza is being destroyed and the people are suffering immensely. It's not okay to let Israel feel there is no red lines in Gaza if you're a supposed ally of Hamas and Palestine and are sitting on a deadly weapons arsenal that can save many Palestinian lives. Gaza is almost becoming inhabitable and the people are at risk of forced expulsion.

American's aren't gonna do anything and have no business in the fight. It's a excuse Israel and Iran mutually can use that America is providing. And people won't forgive it when the tables are turned.
This extreme provocation of the Muslims is for a reason. Just like the extreme provocations of the Palestinians was for a reason. Unless there is Muslim Unity what is happening to Palestinians could well happen to Muslims in other smaller countries.

A land is ancestrally tied to its parent faith.

And blood.

Blood.

Faith.

Soil.

Cheers, Doc
Quite literally nazi rhetoric.

Israel was able to get into northern Gaza more easily because it carpet bombed and levelled entire cities in northern Gaza. It didn't do so in eastern Gaza city as international media outlets were present and live streaming initially.

GCUK6XjXwAAnins

If you need lasting peace just arm Palestinian arm them with tanks missiles rockets fighter jets so they can fight and I bet Israel will never go for war again

0       0   Screenshot 2022-04-21 160357.png

giphy.gif

I don't know whether he knows this or not, but blood and soil is quite literally a nazi talking point.

As is the Swastika.

As is the belief in Aryan purity.

Your point being?

Cheers, Doc

Israeli army can't fight like men. They're only good for punishing civilians and making their living conditions terrible by targeting civilian infrastructure and hospitals. Next time we know if you want to break Israel give them a taste of their medicine by doing a preemptive strike on their hospitals, water pipers, power plants, ambulances, schools, and more. This is the message the Israeli gov't is giving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back