Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Unicef is run by Black Rock from last I heard here on PDF.
Most of those allegations were made on social media and UNICEF is a massive global organization. It has no direct connection with Black Rock, the only allegation was that the ED of UNICEF is married to the Chiarman of Blackrock.

Its a tenuous allegation to make at best.

Due to the fire it generates at the turret level, it definitely goes to within the interior of the tank, and would result either dead or severe burns for the terrorist and child killing army. And their wounded soldiers confirmed that most of the wounded came from either the anti-armor attacks inside their vehicles or TBG shells that hit them inside buildings.
I tend to agree with your assessment that the RPG attack did damage to the tank and likely took out some IDF tankers in it, why? Well look at the history of damage these Israeli armored vehicles have taken from Yassin 105 shells- Hamas announced today that it disabled or destroyed 800+ armored vehicles of the IDF, so with such a high level of damage historically to Merkavas that the Yassin 105 shells have caused, it is a good assumption in this case with such a close range that at the minimum, that tank got severely destroyed, especially IF the top of the tank/armored vehicle is more vulnerable. I think the brightness from the initial blast might blind us from what happens behind it (2nd warhead penetrates the tank. probably..)

Just like PA wasn't involved in Bosnia?
You are educated enough to know the difference between the time the world was in during Bosnia and the present situation in Gaza. As much as it pains me, we have to be realistic. If anything the first people that should be pushing for a peacekeeping force are the Arab nations who are silent right now.

You are educated enough to know the difference between the time the world was in during Bosnia and the present situation in Gaza. As much as it pains me, we have to be realistic. If anything the first people that should be pushing for a peacekeeping force are the Arab nations who are silent right now.
I think if the Arabs took a courageous step and warned apartheid Israel that they will militarily get involved to stop the massacres, many muslim countries covertly and overtly will support arming the resistance and the bordering arab nations to fight against apartheid aggression. But alas they are not united, infact many of them share the same bed as the zionists.

I think if the Arabs took a courageous step and warned apartheid Israel that they will militarily get involved to stop the massacres, many muslim countries covertly and overtly will support arming the resistance and the bordering arab nations to fight against apartheid aggression. But alas they are not united, infact many of them share the same bed as the zionists.
Don't expect much from the Arab nations.

US-Israel has created a waterfall of jihadists:-

New Jersey man allegedly motivated by Oct. 7 Hamas attack arrested, accused of seeking to join al-Shabab terrorists​

Karrem Nasr "was prepared to kill and be killed" to support the jihadist cause and hoped to strike what he called "evil America," according to a criminal complaint.

• SAVE
    Create your free profile or log in to save this article
Dec. 29, 2023, 10:48 AM PST / Updated Dec. 29, 2023, 3:21 PM PST
By Tom Winter and David K. Li
A New Jersey man, inspired by Hamas' Oct. 7 attack on Israel, was arrested in Kenya, after allegedly seeking to join terrorist forces in Africa, authorities said Friday.
Karrem Nasr, a 23-year-old Garden State resident and U.S. citizen who also went under the name Ghareeb Al-Muhaji, was taken into custody in Nairobi on Dec. 14 before being taken to the United States on Thursday, federal prosecutors said.

Nasr, "motivated by the heinous terrorist attack perpetrated by Hamas" on Oct. 7, "devoted himself to waging violent jihad against America and its allies," according to a statement by the U.S. Attorney's Office out of the Southern District of New York.
The suspect “was prepared to kill and be killed" and "specifically aspired to be a martyr for the jihadi cause," according to a criminal complaint.
He sought to attack "evil America," which he called the "head of the snake," according to the complaint.
Nasr specifically wanted to join al-Shabab and traveled from Egypt to Kenya on Dec. 14 "for purposes of ultimately joining and training with" the militant group, the FBI agent wrote.
He had planned to travel to Somalia to join al-Shabab before he was picked up by Kenyan authorities on Dec. 14, officials said.
Nasr has been charged with one count of attempting to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization.

Recommended​

U.S. NEWSColorado police searching for mother who is accused of killing two of her young children

U.S. NEWSGypsy Rose Blanchard shares selfie in first Instagram post since prison release

His most recently listed U.S. address is in Lawrence Township, New Jersey. Messages left on phone numbers associated with that address were not immediately responded to Friday.
It wasn’t immediately clear Friday afternoon whether Nasr had hired or been assigned a criminal defense lawyer to speak on his behalf.
Nasr allegedly told an FBI "confidential source" that he was born and raised in the United States but had moved to Egypt this year to study Arabic.
The suspect's mother had been pressuring him to come back to America and Nasr said his parents had no idea about his hopes to join jihadists, the FBI said.
"They want their children to see life, be doctors, engineers, and make a lot of money," Nasr told the FBI source on Dec. 10, according to the complaint. "As I said, they do not want their children be mujahedeen and scholars. She wants me to come back to America to continue my education and work."

Tom Winter

Have you ever seen someone go straight to heaven ?

Have you ever seen a real mujahideen ?

Look no further this so how we should all go

How lucky he is

Caught on camera

I hope he is resurrected with the Sahaba of Badr

Never think of those martyred in the cause of Allah as dead. In fact, they are alive with their Lord, well provided for—

Quran 3:169

View attachment 5560

While Yemen is closing the Israel shipping trade, UAE and KSA and Jordan and Egypt are keeping it open.

50 percent of Jordanians are Palestinian. These people intercept Yemen missiles and open trades for Israel throughout the day. When they go home at night, they forward tweets about atrocities of Israel and complain that Hizbullat and Hassan nasbullah are not doing enough for Gaza.

Go figure
Very well said. It's really shameful that Arabs in Bahrain/UAE/Saudi/Egypt are not rioting against their governments' complicity in supporting Israel's economy and enabling their genocide in Gaza. Especially Jordan with such a huge Palestinian population as you say. These same people then criticise Hezbollah for not doing enough for Hamas, hilarious.

why don't all jews move to america? They have so many states like Utah or Dakota or Montana etc that are underpopulated and easily support a few million jews

Have you ever seen someone go straight to heaven ?

Have you ever seen a real mujahideen ?

Look no further this so how we should all go

How lucky he is

Caught on camera

I hope he is resurrected with the Sahaba of Badr

Never think of those martyred in the cause of Allah as dead. In fact, they are alive with their Lord, well provided for—

Quran 3:169

1703900206650.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back