Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Israeli soldier sentenced for refusing to fight against Hamas​

"I believe that slaughter cannot solve slaughter," the IDF soldier says in a video statement​

The 18-year-old has started his sentence at the Tel Hashomer IDF base. — X@Mesarwot_

The 18-year-old has started his sentence at the Tel Hashomer IDF base. — X@Mesarwot_

18-year-old Israeli citizen Tal Mitnick has been handed a 30-day sentence in a military prison for his refusal to enlist in the Israeli army, amidst the ongoing Israel-Hamas conflict.

Times of Israel reported that Mitnick, who cites political grounds for his refusal, is the first person to face arrest for such reasons since October 7.

Expressing his stance in a video shared on Mesarvot's X account, an organisation advocating against military service, Mitnick stated: "I believe that slaughter cannot solve slaughter. The criminal attack on Gaza won't solve the atrocious slaughter that Hamas executed. Violence won't solve violence. And that is why I refuse."

This led to his sentencing on Tuesday.
Source: https://www.geo.tv/latest/524998-israeli-soldier-sentenced-for-refusing-to-fight-against-hamas

View attachment 5560

While Yemen is closing the Israel shipping trade, UAE and KSA and Jordan and Egypt are keeping it open.

50 percent of Jordanians are Palestinian. These people intercept Yemen missiles and open trades for Israel throughout the day. When they go home at night, they forward tweets about atrocities of Israel and complain that Hizbullat and Hassan nasbullah are not doing enough for Gaza.

Go figure

50% of Palestinians in Jordan don't control the govt in Jordan. The country is run by monarchy, where power is in the hands of 1 man: King Abdullah. You can criticize the govt of Jordan but focusing on a percentage of the population who don't have a much power is pointless.

"Although Palestinians constitute around half of the population, they remain vastly under-represented in Jordanian government. Nine of the 55 Senators appointed by the king are Palestinian, and in the 110-seat Chamber of Deputies, Palestinians have only 18 seats."

Source: https://www.refworld.org/docid/49749cfcc.html

Last edited:
50% of Palestinians in Jordan don't control the govt in Jordan. The country is run by monarchy, where power is in the hands of 1 man: King Abdullah. You can criticize the govt of Jordan but focusing on a percentage of the population who don't have a much power is pointless.

"Although Palestinians constitute around half of the population, they remain vastly under-represented in Jordanian government. Nine of the 55 Senators appointed by the king are Palestinian, and in the 110-seat Chamber of Deputies, Palestinians have only 18 seats."

Could not they make a peaceful protest of a descent size?? Very peaceful only :)

Thousands of Jordanian people joined ISIS.

Thousands of Jordanians joined Nusra front.

Zilch for Gaza.

Have you ever seen someone go straight to heaven ?

Have you ever seen a real mujahideen ?

Look no further this so how we should all go

How lucky he is

Caught on camera

I hope he is resurrected with the Sahaba of Badr

Never think of those martyred in the cause of Allah as dead. In fact, they are alive with their Lord, well provided for—

Quran 3:169

Masha Allah. MAY ALLAH forgive his all wordly sins, Ameen, and I am fully sure he will side by side with highest ranked Jannatees.
A true believer and soldier of Allah.

yeah I honestly I don’t think he gets it either. King Abdullah wife is Palestinian maybe she will nag him to attack…………………..sorry I had to go there. I can at least give some respect to Abdullah pretty much only stable country there honestly I have been there on a few occasions. Only reason Abdullah would intervene on Palestinian behalf is if Palestinians from the West Bank were somehow pushed into Jordan 50 percent today 80 percent tomorrow that would destroy the balance another 30 40 years all it will be one and the same people through the bloodlines right now it’s not.

Last edited:
You are educated enough to know the difference between the time the world was in during Bosnia and the present situation in Gaza. As much as it pains me, we have to be realistic. If anything the first people that should be pushing for a peacekeeping force are the Arab nations who are silent right now.

Nothing is ever certain anymore.

I used to be such a fan of USA and believed whole heartedly in goodness of USA and her sacrifice to defend freedom and all is good in the world.

Scales fallen from my eyes in revelations America was actually behind almost all the atrocities.

That America formented the wars in Middle East, instigated war in Ukraine and actively supplying funds and bombs and weapons to Zionist Nazis in the killing and genocide of Palestinians.

War in Bosnia must now be regarded as a evil creation of the nasty Muricans.
No more, no less

hqdefault.jpg

What other price the rest of the world got pay that American horrors can then strut about saying that is worth it?

See how Hillary gloated and gloated in horrors she inflicted

GBzJXYeXsAAu_bH (1).jpg

images.jpeg

View attachment 5595

Jordan was the leading supplier of ISIS fighters but cannot make a descent peaceful protest for Gaza, like New York.

Only retweets for Gaza

Nice
LOL at seeing Denmark, Sweden and Belgium on this list. Imagine living a comfortable life in a peaceful world and waking up one day and deciding to join a mindless death cult. Some people should not be allowed to breed.

Could not they make a peaceful protest of a descent size?? Very peaceful only :)

Thousands of Jordanian people joined ISIS.

Thousands of Jordanians joined Nusra front.

Zilch for Gaza.

And to go Gaza, where do they go? Isn't Gaza blockaded?

With no one coming to their aid, Gaza is gallantly resisting, and despair the enormous human and material loss, Palestinians in Gaza are inflicting heavy casualties against the Zionist invaders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back