Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Israel Hayom:

The Israeli Central Command warns that the expansion of fighting in the West Bank will place a burden on the army forces

Israeli Central Command warns that the West Bank is on the verge of explosion

Hebrew sources:

a report ; Palestinian resistance fighters attacked a Zionist force in Jenin with an R.B.G shoulder grenade for the first time in the West Bank.

#Urgent | A leading source in Al-Qassam

What the Mujahideen carried out in the Damj neighborhood is a message to the enemy that its aggression against Jenin will have severe consequences.

🔻We reassure our people that the resistance with all its formations in the West Bank is in the best stages of coordination and integration between them

🔻The Al-Qassam Brigades and the resistance factions prepared themselves for long days of confrontation and clashes

Urgent | Israeli media sources: An Israeli soldier was killed and others were injured in battles in the Al-Jabriyat neighborhood in the city of Jenin

@AJABreaking

The soldier killed in Jenin was an officer with the rank of captain and the leader of the sniper squad participating in the invasion of the northern West Bank

According to what was reported by Al-Arabi channel correspondent from the Hebrew media

Since morning, 16 wounded soldiers have been transferred from Jenin to Beilinson and Assuta hospitals in Tel Aviv
Including 5 soldiers who were seriously injured.

@mosha3324

The West Bank is a thousand times more dangerous than Gaza; The West Bank is besieged more than Gaza, and their situation is more difficult than that of Gaza
The West Bank entered this battle by force, because after Gaza IDF will come to the West Bank, so they choose the most appropriate path, which is to have you for lunch before you have me for dinner; I will fight you while you are distracted.. It is better for me to fight you before you have prepared and planned an attack. Even if I lose, I will withdraw the largest possible amount of soldiers from you in light of the chaos you are in.

Israeli Channel 12:

🔴 #Gallant shouted at #Netanyahu and accused him of imposing the soldier distribution maps and the military survival plan in the Philadelphia Corridor on the army

🔴 Gallant mocked Netanyahu during the meeting held secretly yesterday, saying that the prime minister can make any decision he wants, even killing the kidnappers.

1725106110309.jpeg

According to the Hebrew media

A very critical injury to an Israeli soldier in the Netzarim axis, who was shot by a sniper

Reality check by Hamas, they are realising that they are basically on their own in grandeur scheme of things as well as that others in popular so called axis of resistance have their own calculations which means that they made mistake in their calculation if they counted that they will drawn in all others regional actors who fights against entity, this could mean that they are on brink of defeat if thoughts like this emerged in public.

The West Bank is a thousand times more dangerous than Gaza; The West Bank is besieged more than Gaza, and their situation is more difficult than that of Gaza
The West Bank entered this battle by force, because after Gaza IDF will come to the West Bank, so they choose the most appropriate path, which is to have you for lunch before you have me for dinner; I will fight you while you are distracted.. It is better for me to fight you before you have prepared and planned an attack. Even if I lose, I will withdraw the largest possible amount of soldiers from you in light of the chaos you are in.
Is that someone else you are quoting or your own? But it makes sense for the Palestinians in the West Bank to start a strong resistance. But which is more valid: The Israelis taking advantage of the conflict in Gaza to start a conflict in the WB to eventual make the Palestinians leave, or the Palestinians in WB doing as in the quoted part?

Reality check by Hamas, they are realising that they are basically on their own in grandeur scheme of things as well as that others in popular so called axis of resistance have their own calculations which means that they made mistake in their calculation if they counted that they will drawn in all others regional actors who fights against entity, this could mean that they are on brink of defeat if thoughts like this emerged in public.

If you are right then indeed a very sad situation for 'Palestine'; I don't think once / if Israel subjugates Gaza, we will see a Palestine in our lifetime; at least not a viable one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back