Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Now is the time that Lebanon needs to come together and prepare the onslaught on Israel this is now do or die situation.
Inflict as many casualties damage to Israel regardless of who they target..Countries like Turkey need to come forward in terms of arms and ammunition and forget the Arabs , Pakistan needs to declare protection for Turkey with nuclear weapons.Iran needs to up the ante with threats and troops movements, Iraq needs to send drones in and Yemen to through some ballistic missiles to Israel.While Syria needs to take revenge West Bank and Gaza resistance needs to use their fighters force once the actions is taken from all fronts against Israel.

Pakistan needs to declare protection for Turkey
You know the US can pre-emptively destroy our nuclear assets if we start poking big bears with our nukes?
Confidence in own capabilities is good but decisions based on over confidence & emotions can lead to big problems.

All i know that Hamas lost less senior stuff during year then Hezbollah in couple of days. I do not imply incompetence but they obviously struggle to fend of infiltrations.
not sure about that. these organisations have many more 'commanders' than people think. Hamas' military command structure has been decimated from top to bottom. Hezbollah has indeed suffered major blows, but not to that scale (yet...)

I hear Israelis are giving expedited residency--not citizenships-- to Africans! And you can't blame poor desperate people to find whatever way to survive. We saw how Afghans tried to escape riding on the US planes in Kabul in August 2021.

Maybe because Gaza is very small, no foreign embassies, and Hamas had an iron grip on everything there. In contrast, Lebanon is much more connected with the world, has plenty of internal divisions, AND has many Western/American-embassies. All those are much better advantages for Israel to target Lebanon.
It need to be clearly understood: The Resistance against Israel is fighting not only Israel but also the combined military and economic might of America and its allies who are mostly rich and powerful and go from North America eastward to Europe to even Japan/South Korea/Taiwan!

Bro, look how Hamas Mujahideen October 7th assault. Is easily explained how Mossad didn’t know. Unlike what everyone thinks and what is advertised, Mossad main activity are various forms of blackmail. This is like 80% of their activity ( Epstein's Island 👀 ) they are not James Bond like the Media wants us think.

20 years of preparation and this is the result.

Hezbollah is going to agree to withdraw from the border 8-10 kms and halt all attacks on the northern front. If these strikes become a daily occurrence.

There is obviously many people in this organization who's primary concern is business and money that have not prepared the organization for this moment and are leaking intel to Israel.

Bro, look how Hamas Mujahideen October 7th assault. Is easily explained how Mossad didn’t know. Unlike what everyone thinks and what is advertised, Mossad main activity are various forms of blackmail. This is like 80% of their activity ( Epstein's Island 👀 ) they are not James Bond like the Media wants us think.
Hamas fighting culture is serious. They don't have lives outside of training to survive as Palestinians against a brutal occupation. Hezbollah is larger and there's many business interests and many within their organization want security and to live long. They don't want to get into engagements.

20 years of preparation and this is the result.

Hezbollah is going to agree to withdraw from the border 8-10 kms and halt all attacks on the northern front. If these strikes become a daily occurrence.

There is obviously many people in this organization who's primary concern is business and money that have not prepared the organization for this moment and are leaking intel to Israel.
20 years of preparation by Israel, too. 2006 was a limited operation where Hezbollah caught Israel by surprise and forced it to act in a way it wasn't prepared. That is not the case today.

Hezbollah wanted to keep Israel occupied to show solidarity with Palestinians but without starting a full scale war that would devastate Lebanon. Israel is signalling it will gradually increase the costs for Hezbollah until it agrees to separate itself from the Gaza front and withdraw from the border.

Hezbollah has no end game here other than to hope Israel signs a ceasefire with Hamas, but that isn't going anywhere so now Hezbollah is stuck and facing a war it didn't want or a tactical retreat. I support the tactical retreat option. A war between Israel and Hezbollah should start on Hezbollah's terms, not Hamas' terms or Israel's terms.

not sure about that. these organisations have many more 'commanders' than people think. Hamas' military command structure has been decimated from top to bottom. Hezbollah has indeed suffered major blows, but not to that scale (yet...)
Well, they lost the pace of their deterrence and they are not dictating rules of engagement anymore.
Either they overestimated them self or they have something in "reserve" to punch back remains to be seen. I am inclined to the first option, no doubt they can defend against ground incursion but their strategic capabilities are now doubtful.

20 years of preparation by Israel, too. 2006 was a limited operation where Hezbollah caught Israel by surprise and forced it to act in a way it wasn't prepared. That is not the case today
Hezbollah wanted to keep Israel occupied to show solidarity with Palestinians but without starting a full scale war that would devastate Lebanon. Israel is signalling it will gradually increase the costs for Hezbollah until it agrees to separate itself from the Gaza front and withdraw from the border.

Hezbollah has no end game here other than to hope Israel signs a ceasefire with Hamas, but that isn't going anywhere so now Hezbollah is stuck and facing a war it didn't want or a tactical retreat. I support the tactical retreat option. A war between Israel and Hezbollah should start on Hezbollah's terms, not Hamas' terms or Israel's terms.
It's beyond me or what Hamas wants. Personally, I expect Hezbollah will retreat and disengage.

This shows I was right the whole time about Hezbollah and do not view them as a competent organization nor willing to engage Israel despite massive resources intelligence agencies ascribe to them.

This is very embarrassing for Hezbollah to say they won't ever stop their solidarity northern front role for Gaza but in the end they may do just that. But it's even more embarrassing they were advertised as being the big brother and big dog in the house and Hamas is just a miniscule piece of the puzzle. When Hamas is a lot more competent and serious about engaging in Israel. And backs up it's talk. We were told Hezbollah is this huge power that can flip equations. And that they're at the forefront of the battle or expected to be at the forefront of Jerusalem/Palestine battle but in reality they're going to be reduced to bystanders and they were not at forefront at anytime. Resistance axis can't lift their heads after that. They are going to be discredited so badly. Essentially easily and quickly surrendering to Israel after years of mumbo jumbo. It's very bad optics. Resistance axis is not even a real thing. That's what this showed us for those that sought otherwise. No one is preparing for the long term either, to engage Israel.

How Hezbollah is not ready for a confrontation despite having so much time to prepare is mind blogging. And it's also dangerous to think you can choose engagements at your timing. You can't. What if Israel attacked them before anything kicked off in Gaza ? Or unrelated to Gaza. The best they're prepared for at any and all times is firing 200 rockets at some settlements in the north? Are the weapons just meant to rot in warehouses ? They did not live up to their advertised image. Not even close. And they are not what they say they are to what others say they are.

So if Hamas was the sole and true player against Israel, this whole time, I would say the logical thing would have been to properly arm it and maybe allow to establish presence in southern Lebanon.

It's beyond me or what Hamas wants. Personally, I expect Hezbollah will retreat and disengage.

This shows I was right the whole time about Hezbollah and do not view them as a competent organization nor willing to engage Israel despite massive resources intelligence agencies ascribe to them.

This is very embarrassing for Hezbollah to say they won't ever stop their solidarity northern front role for Gaza but in the end they may do just that. But it's even more embarrassing they were advertised as being the big brother and big dog in the house and Hamas is just a miniscule piece of the puzzle. When Hamas is a lot more competent and serious about engaging in Israel. And backs up it's talk. We were told Hezbollah is this huge power that can flip equations. And that they're at the forefront of the battle or expected to be at the forefront of Jerusalem/Palestine battle but in reality they're going to be reduced to bystanders and they were not at forefront at anytime. Resistance axis can't lift their heads after that. They are going to be discredited so badly. Essentially easily and quickly surrendering to Israel after years of mumbo jumbo. It's very bad optics. Resistance axis is not even a real thing. That's what this showed us for those that sought otherwise. No one is preparing for the long term either, to engage Israel.

How Hezbollah is not ready for a confrontation despite having so much time to prepare is mind blogging. And it's also dangerous to think you can choose engagements at your timing. You can't. What if Israel attacked them before anything kicked off in Gaza ? Or unrelated to Gaza. The best they're prepared for at any and all times is firing 200 rockets at some settlements in the north? Are the weapons just meant to rot in warehouses ? They did not live up to their advertised image. Not even close. And they are not what they say they are to what others say they are.

So if Hamas was the sole and true player against Israel, this whole time, I would say the logical thing would have been to properly arm it and maybe allow to establish presence in southern Lebanon.
Hamas controls tiny occupied Gaza. Hezbollah is just one party in much larger, not occupied Lebanon. The dynamics are very different.

Do you think anyone sane in Hezbollah saw what Hamas got for their problems in Gaza and thinks 'that seems like a logical path to follow'? You know this.

Hezbollah did not surrender, so we shouldn't speculate on that. Israel is betting that Hezbollah will surrender eventually as it ramps up these attacks. Nasrallah said they would not, and I don't think they will, although they should. Hezbollah now will be hoping Hamas reaches a ceasefire, that's their easiest way out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back