Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

First of all, I never said anything about surrendering.

Second of all, are you seriously comparing Israel Government to US Government? If We did half the Israeli did in Gaza, the people are going to go out in the street and protest the crap out of it, the President would have been impeached or 25'ed a long time ago. Any President declaring a free fire zone in civilian area will not survive more than 7 days in office.......

'You are talking about Africa dictatorship level action the Israel was doing lol. They don't care as much as we do.
Well you did mention they disengage which is essentially surrendering and giving to Israeli demands. Then Israel will demand more concessions.
What I mean is hezbollah has plenty of room to escalate because they know they can damage israel. Israeli on the other hand are aware that yes they can defeat hezbollah and devastate Lebanon, they will be weakened and they are surrounded by enemies even though they masterfully got bush/ Cheney to destro Iraq, then syria and Libya during the Arab spring. The only Arab military powers remaining are Egypt and Algeria. With Egypt they have “cold” peace and if they are significantly weakened after fighting hezbollah potential adversaries Iran, Egypt, turkey etc could take advantage and sneak attack Israel. That is why I believe Israel will try to deescalate soon.

because Israel wanted to do maximum damage and only 3000 exploded and they can all be attributed to one shipment
Again, if you know that's the number is true, fine

If you are not sure, as I said,3 days ago, we think that's only the pager, then the walkie, and then tomorrow, who knows?

But if you are satisfied, as I said, there are nothing more for me

There will be no peace in the Muslim world until the Zionist entity is extirpated. It will probably use Western provided nuclear weapons before going down; therefore I hope there will be WW3 so that the Zionist entity’s supporters also get a taste of what it did in Gaza.

Well you did mention they disengage which is essentially surrendering and giving to Israeli demands. Then Israel will demand more concessions.
What I mean is hezbollah has plenty of room to escalate because they know they can damage israel. Israeli on the other hand are aware that yes they can defeat hezbollah and devastate Lebanon, they will be weakened and they are surrounded by enemies even though they masterfully got bush/ Cheney to destro Iraq, then syria and Libya during the Arab spring. The only Arab military powers remaining are Egypt and Algeria. With Egypt they have “cold” peace and if they are significantly weakened after fighting hezbollah potential adversaries Iran, Egypt, turkey etc could take advantage and sneak attack Israel. That is why I believe Israel will try to deescalate soon.
Disengage does not mean surrendering. Vietcong disengage after Tet failed, and not until 1972 there are major action for them.

I can't see into the future, what I did is to project stuff from what had already happened. I had already said on the other thread, barking dog don't bite, Israel is doing all kind of barking here, their goal is obvious, daring Hezbollah to attack because they need US and the West to be on their side to do stuff they said they wanted to do.

If you are not sure, as I said,3 days ago, we think that's only the pager, then the walkie, and then tomorrow, who knows?

But if you are satisfied, as I said, there are nothing more for me
you can never be 100% sure, the enemy will always prepare to hurt you. you can only do your best to analyse the situation and prepare yourself. you can't let speculative fear of enemy plans prevent you from doing what is necessary to defend yourself.

you can never be 100% sure, the enemy will always prepare to hurt you. you can only do your best to analyse the situation and prepare yourself. you can't let speculative fear of enemy plans prevent you from doing what is necessary to defend yourself.
All I can say is in the military there is a thing called "Risk mitigation" in any military planning, and I would say this is probably not doing any of them

But again, as I said, I can only speak for myself, if you think it's satisfied you, I have no more to say.

>> it is fair to say that Israel has more items in store for various stages of their operation. I dont think we have seen the last of how much and how far Hezbo been penetrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back