Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

They used Pagers because cell phones can be tracked… my point was Hizbollah use Pagers bc it’s old tech . It can’t be hacked. Many Lebanese civilians do use Pagers. Not only Hizbollah. Iran has the technology to build its own pagers. I think Hezbollah got lazy and ordered them online instead of using Iran made.

Either way. They DO have the communications working and that relatively low-tech communication still enabled them to inflict major damage to Israel in last 11 months. Blowing up of the 3000 pagers was mostly a psychological war; Israel has played that card and many say had to rush into blow up those pagers because they were being suspected.
It is good Iran can supply them with different pagers.

Don’t act like a snake

You beg for Hezbollah to join and then bad mouth then when they don’t win

Sir down
Lol, you are one freaking out and saying Hezbollah is doomed.

These statements by Iran aren't helpful at this time. And this echoed by Hezbollah support base too. Since you're not Arabic speaking you're out of the know.

What I was saying in the past is I believe there was a suspicious agreed upon agenda to wipe out resistance factions starting with the ones in Gaza, to force the 'Abraham Accords/Deal of Century.' Israeli liars and US and Arab liars where claiming there is no intention for war on Lebanon but in reality the timeline was set for September.

That's why I believed this was a existential war where it would be more effective to spoil their timeline and agenda. Would that be the case if it happened? I can't say forsure.

This is really bad for the region and really bad for the Arabs. Arabs better get up and move quickly.

Starting to watch Alastair Crooke; he was there during the 2006 war and starting shortly this part of the video, he is rubbishing the loss of communication theory: I think he is saying Hezbollah has fiber optics--forget pagers.

Israel attacking high explosive weapons with devastating power whilst the resistance hits back with what can best be described as fireworks. Do any of these resistance organisations have larger payload weapons? If so, they need to unleash now.

Lebanon should have asked the GCC to fund and build up their military like the Egyptians going begging to the GCC. They have sat idly by since 2006, and the results are in front of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back