China’s Power in Asia Plateauing Below US, Lowy Institute Says

Your whole tech sector relies on Chinese brainpower that has now dried up.

Think of how many Asian Americans get into stem courses in top US universities. They are like 50% as whites can't hack it.

China has 1000x your number of Asian Americans. Lol.
There are 20 million Asian Americans and growing. In many cases they represent cream of the crop from China and India.

Who said that? USSR didn't have a very strong industrial base. China now is the world biggest industrial nation, manufacturing nation, agriculture nation, trading nation, exports nation, trade surplus nation.... USSR held non of these titles ever.
You have one thing in common with USSR - lack of allies

🤣 U are so trash at debating. Even a wall is better than you. Get on my level kid before wanting to start a debate

You’re the classic wumao. Lose an argument, then ramble on other topics, then get personal. You aren’t even worth debating. I realized that after you got humiliated on the US debt exchange and you still kept going trying to save face. Take your L

You have one thing in common with USSR - lack of allies
USSR had many allies, too much responsibilities was one of the reason why it collapsed and free of those responsibilities is one of the reasons why we can grow this fast during the past 30 years.

You’re the classic wumao. Lose an argument, then ramble on other topics, then get personal. You aren’t even worth debating. I realized that after you got humiliated on the US debt exchange and you still kept going trying to save face. Take your L
U are one pathetic loser who can't debate. U never got an answer for me after the last debate now all u are talking about is cope this cope that if printing your way out of a recession is some sort of economic resilience then good for you. I already gave u an answer for why china economy is much larger than reported while you continue to suck your own peepee to sleep lol

U are one pathetic loser who can't debate. U never got an answer for me after the last debate now all u are talking about is cope this cope that if printing your way out of a recession is some sort of economic resilience then good for you. I already gave u an answer for why china economy is much larger than reported while you continue to suck your own peepee to sleep lol

As I said, you resort to personal attacks. Automatic loss, take that L.

Ive debated you several times in the past and each time u run away with your tail behind your back like a typical loser. 🤡 🤡 🤡 You are my son don't forget that

@F22fighter , how can you not get tired of spitting out lies about China? Almost every week you came out with some shit like 'China's economy is crumbling'? Amazing, how much of that $1.6 Billions US Congress had allocated for bad mouthing China? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

• Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back