Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

Starting to watch Alastair Crooke; he was there during the 2006 war and starting shortly this part of the video, he is rubbishing the loss of communication theory: I think he is saying Hezbollah has fiber optics--forget pagers.

Alastair has wealth of knowledge and is unmatched

So how come they just fired more into Haifa, West Bank ? If you are stupid enough to believe Hezbollah will hide missiles in an open house instead of underground bunkers then I gave a bridge to sell you in Mars.

Right.
Everyone can benefit from this video by Mr. Crooke who doesnt say a word without carefully weighing them and also has vast info about the Middle East and Hezbollah in particular.
Reposting.

Right.
Everyone can benefit from this video by Mr. Crooke who doesnt say a word without carefully weighing them and also has vast info about the Middle East and Hezbollah in particular.
Reposting.

For some reason idiots think Hezbollahs Comms network was 3000 pagers

Or that Hezbollah puts all their missiles and rockets into a handful of depots or sites

Resistance was always going to be painful and dangerous, you put a plan in place, you then work to that plan
You expect and plan for losses

West bank jews settlements should be targeted by highest priority for many strategic reasons as i said on other topic,

For some reason idiots think Hezbollahs Comms network was 3000 pagers
Or that Hezbollah puts all their missiles and rockets into a handful of depots or sites
Resistance was always going to be painful and dangerous, you put a plan in place, you then work to that plan
You expect and plan for losses

Right! But People here breast beating over 3000 pagers and a dozen commanders killed!!
The video of Alaistaire Crooke I posted above has a lot of positive info for the Resistance. Per Crooke, Hezbollah has escalated and now two million Israelis in the north are living under severe restrictions. He is also saying that the Israeli attacks are not doing much damage to the Hezbollah fighters/material because they are so deeply protected and often use 'ghost' movements/material to fool the Israeli AI targeting systems.
But the sad reality per Crooke is: Until 25th January 2025, when the new American President takes power, Netanyahu has a free hand.

Reports of Iron Dome battery being destroyed east of Haifa:

There must be soften israeli IADs before real bombing campaign!.
Houties should be preparing new launchs, Kataib Hezbollah and others also!. And Iran avenge Haniyeh deffinetively!.
If Israel loose this war Netanyahu will be out of the office, and if looses are enough high he can be purged like Gaddafi or Mussolini.

There must be soften israeli IADs before real bombing campaign!.
Houties should be preparing new launchs, Kataib Hezbollah and others also!. And Iran avenge Haniyeh deffinetively!.
As Crooke said in my video above, Hezbollah is not even using real missiles at this point--mostly Katyushas and some minor missiles. Plus, already drones and/or some missiles have come from Iraq in last 1-2 days, which Israel had to intercept.
If Israel loose this war Netanyahu will be out of the office, and if looses are enough high he can be purged like Gaddafi or Mussolini.

While I don't personally believe Netanyahu is acting solely for his political or personal survival by prolonging the conflict, the idea has taken hold globally and even Biden had a Freudian Slip about that. I think Netanyahu is a true Israeli nationalist above all. But globally the idea has stuck that he is fighting for his personal survival; the war ends, and he goes to prison. There maybe truth in that but I don't think his sole, or even major motive is about personal interests. He is just a vile war mongering Zionist!!
But I am glad the world--even many Israelis--think he is prolonging for his own interests.

Right! But People here breast beating over 3000 pagers and a dozen commanders killed!!
The video of Alaistaire Crooke I posted above has a lot of positive info for the Resistance. Per Crooke, Hezbollah has escalated and now two million Israelis in the north are living under severe restrictions. He is also saying that the Israeli attacks are not doing much damage to the Hezbollah fighters/material because they are so deeply protected and often use 'ghost' movements/material to fool the Israeli AI targeting systems.
But the sad reality per Crooke is: Until 25th January 2025, when the new American President takes power, Netanyahu has a free hand.

There is also espionage and counter espionage

So false information
False details about sites
False sites with nothing in them

The list is endless

If Israel will cause pain, it's a state military backed by the United States, they supply the money and weapons so it can drop endless bombs and cause chaos

But just because Israel claims something doesn't mean it's true

Hezbollah also doesn't have the freedom to mass launch under the protection of A.D, at the moment Israel, U.S, UK, Germany and probably others are all Involved trying to provide Israel information etc

So the resistance plans, which we are not privy to will most likely work around daily targeted attacks with some days where they will attempt to surprise Israel with heavier missiles and drone attacks against vital targets

The RESISTANCE will ALWAYS suffer more pain, it's the same with all freedom and independence movements in the world EVER
But it's about getting Israel to a point where everyone says enough is enough, get the Palestinians a state before we go round in endless circles of violence

The people of Palestine and Lebanon suffer, but the people of Israel must suffer to this is VITAL

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back