Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Israel is going to commence a ground invasion probably by tomorrow or the next day the interceptors are getting scarce, Houthis I am nearly 100 percent sure will send something very soon but if iran doesn’t back up hezbollah meaningfully Hezbollah will have to do much of the fighting to wear down the idf main problem with hezbollah like Hamas they have no real defense against bombers from the air a few anti aircraft systems here and there might get some helicopters but not an f 35 or even f 15

This is the reality

Israel can literally kill 500 civilians per day do a holocaust and West will give another 58 standing ovations in 60 mins to Netanyahu

And for Israel it’s easy

Drop a 5,000 lb bunker buster and you have 100 dead in a instant

Hezbollah cannot do that unless they used a nuke
nobody can compete with Israel on killing, no doubt about it

but wars are not won like that

Israel is going to commence a ground invasion probably by tomorrow or the next day the interceptors are getting scarce, Houthis I am nearly 100 percent sure will send something very soon but if iran doesn’t back up hezbollah meaningfully Hezbollah will have to do much of the fighting to wear down the idf main problem with hezbollah like Hamas they have no real defense against bombers from the air a few anti aircraft systems here and there might get some helicopters but not an f 35 or even f 15
I doubt it. Israel took a few weeks until they invaded Gaza

However it seems Israeli attacks against Hezbollah are of higher quality than those against Hamas. Israel hasn't thought of Hamas as a real threat and got caught with its pants down on October 7th, but this entire time, ever since 2006, Israel prepared for an attack on Hezbollah.

Israel has also gained a lot of experience for many of its soldiers, pilots, air defense crews, tank crews, intelligence officers as the result of the war in Gaza. Albeit Hamas is obviously weaker than Hezbollah, Hamas fields similar/identical weapons, tactics, mentality and language, and the experience against Hamas is certainly applicable against Hezbollah as well.

I wish it would end, this war does not feel like it's going to any positive place. Almost every place Israel strikes has secondary explosions.
Hezbollah should have gone all out on October 7th or never intervened at all. Attaching itself to Gaza and not going all out is like attaching yourself to an anchor and expecting to survive without swimming harder than michael phelps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back