Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Arab and Muslim representatives at the UN. All carrot no stick, why would Israel take them seriously. Netanyahu even calls the countries around him enemies, when these countries themselves stand up to say they are not enemies of Israel.

This is the time, before the election in November, for these countries, especially the GCC, to say they will sell US treasury notes or pull money out of the US, in a collective move, just like the Arab oil embargo; a financial move to show resolve. This is a non-military move, and the least these countries could do.

Even Israelis are shocked by how the Arabs are kowtowing to Israel. The Israeli in this post mentions the importance of leadership, or in this case, lack thereof

I don't want to stray too far from the point, but I would like to correct a misunderstanding about Russia.
Gerasimov, Chief of the General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces, is a Tatar, and as can be seen in the photo of his youth, he has original Tatar (Mongolian) blood that is much thicker than Crimean Tatars.
Shoigu, the former defense minister, has a Turkish-Asian father and a Ukrainian mother.
Both are not publicly known for their religious beliefs, as is customary in Russia, but Shoigu was born and raised in a Buddhist land, while Gerasimov was born and raised in a newly emerging Sunni Muslim land.
Russia is a country that values diversity far more than Western countries and is friendly to Muslims.
It is estimated that 30% of Moscow's population is Muslim, but they coexist without any problems and there is no exclusion of Muslim immigrants as seen in the West.
Russia is not an enemy of Muslims.

Everyone agrees that this isn't a war with Israel, it's a war against Israel/US/NATO. That means that the only way to win it is to defeat an alliance of those countries, something that can only be done by Russia or China with the use of nuclear-tipped ICBMs.

Iran can only put up a fight if it had enough nuclear weapons to stop the Anglo-Zionists from attacking it. After all, the main job of nuclear weapons is deterrence. I was almost fully convinced that Iran has nukes and will reveal them at the right time.

Currently the Anglo-Zionists are wiping out all of Iran's proxies and assassinating Iran's military and civilian leadership while at the same time threatening to attack it. In this situation if Iran is still not declaring its nukes, then it means that: Iran really does not have nukes.

I used to believe that Iran must have nukes, it couldn't be stupid enough not to have at least a few nuclear missiles, enough to destroy Israel. The mullahs must be bluffing about fatwas about nukes being haram, etc. But it seems that the mullahs really were that stupid.

I'm wondering what people expect to happen now. The maximum that Iran can do is to launch all its missiles at Israel and then sit back and get bombed to the stone age. The world stock markets may crash and possibly the Anglo-Zionists will be weakened. But Israel won’t be gone, and the Palestinians won’t get a state, but Iran will be broken.

I don't want to stray too far from the point, but I would like to correct a misunderstanding about Russia.
Gerasimov, Chief of the General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces, is a Tatar, and as can be seen in the photo of his youth, he has original Tatar (Mongolian) blood that is much thicker than Crimean Tatars.
Shoigu, the former defense minister, has a Turkish-Asian father and a Ukrainian mother.
Both are not publicly known for their religious beliefs, as is customary in Russia, but Shoigu was born and raised in a Buddhist land, while Gerasimov was born and raised in a newly emerging Sunni Muslim land.
Russia is a country that values diversity far more than Western countries and is friendly to Muslims.
It is estimated that 30% of Moscow's population is Muslim, but they coexist without any problems and there is no exclusion of Muslim immigrants as seen in the West.
Russia is not an enemy of Muslims.

I think most people view specially now view Russia as a country known for it's Gymnastic , great architecture and of course many Churches and Mosques

Russia made a big move when they stepped in Syria to stop a deadly conflict , it was the turning point for me to view Russia in a different manner then what the Western Media portrays Russia

1- They have architecture which is envy
2- They have family values and culture
3- They have great sports teams
4- They are friends of friends and enemy of enemies

Also social media has uncovered a different Russia which western media does not show and that is more to do with their Muslim population who maintains a good relation with other Russians

Also the MMA fighters recently have all been great ambassador for Russia world wide

Everyone agrees that this isn't a war with Israel, it's a war against Israel/US/NATO. That means that the only way to win it is to defeat an alliance of those countries, something that can only be done by Russia or China with the use of nuclear-tipped ICBMs.

Iran can only put up a fight if it had enough nuclear weapons to stop the Anglo-Zionists from attacking it. After all, the main job of nuclear weapons is deterrence. I was almost fully convinced that Iran has nukes and will reveal them at the right time.

Currently the Anglo-Zionists are wiping out all of Iran's proxies and assassinating Iran's military and civilian leadership while at the same time threatening to attack it. In this situation if Iran is still not declaring its nukes, then it means that: Iran really does not have nukes.

I used to believe that Iran must have nukes, it couldn't be stupid enough not to have at least a few nuclear missiles, enough to destroy Israel. The mullahs must be bluffing about fatwas about nukes being haram, etc. But it seems that the mullahs really were that stupid.

I'm wondering what people expect to happen now. The maximum that Iran can do is to launch all its missiles at Israel and then sit back and get bombed to the stone age. The world stock markets may crash and possibly the Anglo-Zionists will be weakened. But Israel won’t be gone, and the Palestinians won’t get a state, but Iran will be broken.

No - Israel is maniac country 95% of world at United Nation does not support Israel Genocide

1- Italians call Israel , maniac party and genocidal

2- Spain called Israel , maniac and genocidal

3- France is thinks , on fundamental level they agree with freedom of Palestine but for immediate future - they are a bit stuck

4- Germany have stopped weapon supply to Israel 12 days ago

5- UK I don't think they are keen on seeing Israel continue the genocide, most people are sick of the israeli madness

---------------------------------------------

China has said openly - Israel is problem

Russia have also stated - Israel need to stop

Only Cult followers and Israeli Zionist

Last edited:
So how best do you think Muslims, Arabs, people of conscience should vote this November to reach some half way decent outcome for the people of Palestine and Lebanon. It seems with Harris, what will play out will be the same, just slower. Therefore, if that is better than the whole region see Trump and his control of the US as the naked abuse of power, creating a galvanizing moment to speed up change, perhaps a new and more broader Arab Spring?
There are no really good options. Both Trump and Harris are in Zionists' pockets right now but Trump uses 'Palestinians' as a slur, as he did during the debate with Biden, Trump says 'Israel is too small, needs to be larger', Trump rewards S. Adelson's $100 million by casually giving away Jerusalem and Golan Heights to Israel--something no American President had ever done so in 50 years. On the other hand, Harris did two very notable things: Setting aside the AIPAC pressure to nominate Walz as her VP candidate over AIPAC's Josh Shapiro AND didn't attend Netanyahu's joint Congressional address which a US VP is supposed to attend. Plus Trump feels no pressure from his 'base' to be fair to the Palestinians--on the contrary--while Harris has a significant pro Palestinian base. In light of all that, it is not hard to guess who'd do what after Nov. 5.
Also, currently Harris is bound by Biden; that's how it works in America! But after Nov. 5, she will be her own person and she would not be beholden to the AIPAC money as much to win the elections, which is a very critical factor.
As to your idea that let Trump burn the whole Middle East so that Muslims would awaken: Not only it would destroy the Middle East but also the global economy. Who is going to rise up in a land of ashes within our lifetime?? No Arab Spring, it would be a Middle East Winter instead.

If Iran sees no point in continuing its long term strategy of slow burn Israel then Iran may go for the broke and destroy the whole Middle East and itself. [Something like that Trita Parsi said in a video I shared above today].

I think this is THE TIME for the various militias to march toward Lebanon, now that Israel has started the ground invasion and there are no brakes until at least the Nov. 5 elections in America.

Nice story about the Cult of Settler state

However only reality is the Cult of Settler state is providing genocide Bombs to Zionist Cult , killing Muslims

They don't even allow Muslim / Palestinian a chance to address the group of politician to state their case, even if they are American citizenship holders

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back