Germany resumes Afghan deportations after mass stabbing

What's interesting is that every western nation has now adopted a strict immigration control policy yet Pakistan is simply expected to put up and shut up by housing hundreds of thousands of undocumented illegals within her own borders. šŸ¤£

Nothing stopping the Pakistani government from "growing a pair" and booting out Afghans.

There is no war in Afghanistan now and so there is no reason they should not return to their country.

Sadly it's not that simple.

Afghanistan Migrants strongly believe they have a right to be here in Pakistan šŸ˜‚ of historical "............."I am in favour of open Borders" but controlled vetted migrations.

Afghanistan Migrants strongly believe they have a right to be here in Pakistan šŸ˜‚ of historical "............."I am in favour of open Borders" but controlled vetted migrations.
This is the part that grinds my gears. The self entitlement, also Afghans cheat and are lazy. I had several Afghans that I hired from time to time for haulage work all lazy buggers.

My experience has been otherwise. And I have worked in Afghanistan and employed Afghans in Pakistan. There is a reason Pakistanis are bitter šŸ˜Š

You serious?

All ungrateful and hating on Pakistan?

The Western countries have abandoned the Afghans. Hear Afghans speak that are now stuck in Pakistan. Over 40000 Afghans in Pakistan that were promised special Western Visas.

Last edited:
My experience has been otherwise. And I have worked in Afghanistan and employed Afghans in Pakistan. There is a reason Pakistanis are bitter šŸ˜Š
Sadly Iā€™m beginning to agree. My personal experience hasnā€™t been good. Almost a
Desire to have a massive chip on their shoulder. Almost believing society owes them somethingā€¦..

I elect not to answer this question as I find it insulting and whimsical. All those who have bleeding hearts for Afghans are welcome to take them in their own borders.

Thanks

I think you have taken this the wrong way.

There is no "bleeding heart" for anyone here and I am just asking a question to inform myself about the situation.

No one is doubting your personal experience here, but on the whole all cultures tend to have bad and good. Maybe there are some exceptions.

My reaction was more on incredulity than anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back